The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whaaaaa? :o *grabs him and dacnces*

haha w00t. :P

dude omg. Ok so a thunderstorm started right, and the lighting is so close. Twice it was like a few meters away from my window lol. I saw the lighting very bright and in the next moment BOOOM. Like a grenade. Aaand the others aren't very far away. Heart attack dude. :mellow:

dude omg. Ok so a thunderstorm started right, and the lighting is so close. Twice it was like a few meters away from my window lol. I saw the lighting very bright and in the next moment BOOOM. Like a grenade. Aaand the others aren't very far away. Heart attack dude. :mellow:

hahaha are you afraid of thunderstorms?

Would it make a difference if I;d say I'm not good or very well? :P Plus nothing new with me, hencee as usual.

as usual gives me the idea that: "everythings as usual, we dont even need to talk"

I want a thunderstorm too i like the boom sound :( Here was just raining all day yesterday and now started to rain again. Ugh.

YO PEOPLE WHEN FELI ASKS YOU HOW YOU ARE, YOU ALL ANSWER "AS USUAL HBU?!?!?"

:P