The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

Is anyone else not watching any videos/clips from DH that are posted online? I don't want to ruin the movie so I've watched none except the trailers. I wanted to not watch DH1 until DH2 is out too but I can't resist and I'll miss it in the cinemas if I do that :P

What's up everyone? It's such perfect sunny weather here.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else not watching any videos/clips from DH that are posted online? I don't want to ruin the movie so I've watched none except the trailers. I wanted to not watch DH1 until DH2 is out too but I can't resist and I'll miss it in the cinemas if I do that :P

Nice and cloudy here! Can't wait for the snow!

Wish I had the time to keep up with this topic. >.<

-perfect.shivers

I can wait for the snow just fine. I enjoy it, but I'm not exactly sitting on my hands waiting for it either Joshua.

It's freezing in my apartment right now. I turned on the heat yesterday and it was quite cozy. I don't think I should have to set the thermostat every day! :o

Other than that, I finally have a weekend off, and I'm not going to visit family. I ALWAYS visit family when I get a weekend off, so this is gonna be weird for me. Hopefully I take advantage and decide to do something spontaneous and fun this weekend, even though my plans are fairly mundane.

Aaa same here. I keep telling my friends i don't wanna ruin the movie. They all go "dude you've read the books, you know what's gonna happen, just see the damn clip". But nahhh.

I like those sunny but really cold days. It's 6:43 am here. Haven't slept at all. :P I had too many cups of coffee yesterday and i couldn't sleep haha. My bestie just woke up and so i'm just waiting for 8:30 to come so the shops are open and we go shopping. Or at least window shopping.

I'm totally messed up. :mellow:

Nice and cloudy here! Can't wait for the snow!

I always liked the snow but it never snows in my town, which is unfair :(

Remember remember, the fifth of November, the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

Sadly November 5th only lasts for another 11 minutes here ;(.

Remember remember, the fifth of November, the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

Sadly November 5th only lasts for another 11 minutes here ;(.

I was looking at the date yesterday and I knew there was something with this date...only in the afternoon I remembered why this date always rings a bell. A good reason to watch V for Vendetta again.

I like those sunny but really cold days. It's 6:43 am here. Haven't slept at all. :P I had too many cups of coffee yesterday and i couldn't sleep haha. My bestie just woke up and so i'm just waiting for 8:30 to come so the shops are open and we go shopping. Or at least window shopping.

I'm totally messed up. :mellow:

Yes, yes you are.

V for Vendetta, good movie.

iv only seen one clip, and thats when they turn in harry potter :P

other than that, none. like you, i dont wanna ruin the movie and watch all the clips..well excet the ONE clip i watched lol

Hey guys! :) How are you all today? I just came back from a really fun afternoon with some friends, we went to the park and the beach. I posted a few pictures in the Post a picture of yourself thread if you want to see! How was your day lovelies? :D

Yah :o How're you today Jon?

123 posts ;D

Hey guys! :) How are you all today? I just came back from a really fun afternoon with some friends, we went to the park and the beach. I posted a few pictures in the Post a picture of yourself thread if you want to see! How was your day lovelies? :D

Hi Kimberley and Lu! *waves, both hands, simultaneously - I'm ambidextrous!* :P

I had fun too today. I was at Church with some friends in the morning and then we went to a Chinese restaraunt for lunch. I got the Curry Chicken Fried Rice! It was delicious! :drool:

It looks like you had a lot of fun Lu! You're very pretty too!

Kimberley, you shouldn't want to trade with anyone! :(:o

happy 123 post count! soon that will be 1234! :lol:

Hey Lu! I'm great! But I don't like the Sunday's too much lol I'm glad you've had fun!

I was at Church... and then we went to a Chinese restaraunt for lunch.

So was I! xD

Hey Lu! I'm great! But I don't like the Sunday's too much lol I'm glad you've had fun!

So was I! xD

Great minds think a like Will! :D

Hope you enjoyed it! We were listening to a sermon about the devil today! :lostit:

Hi Kimberley and Lu! *waves, both hands, simultaneously - I'm ambidextrous!* :P

I had fun too today. I was at Church with some friends in the morning and then we went to a Chinese restaraunt for lunch. I got the Curry Chicken Fried Rice! It was delicious! :drool:

It looks like you had a lot of fun Lu! You're very pretty too!

Kimberley, you shouldn't want to trade with anyone! :(:o

happy 123 post count! soon that will be 1234! :lol:

Hi! :D Loved at the ambidextrous comment, it made me laugh. :lol: And yummy, Chinese food! I have never tried it, but I am so glad you enjoyed it! Was it the first time you got it?

And thanks, I did. I missed going out with my friends. You're sweet, thanks also for the adorable compliment.

He's right Kimberley, you shouldn't trade. I know you're gorgeous! :D

Will, I am so glad you're great too! :D How come you don't like Sundays too much? And what is your fav day of the week? And thanks so much, I'm glad I had fun too! :ohyeah:

Great minds think a like Will! :D

Hope you enjoyed it! We were listening to a sermon about the devil today! :lostit:

Yeah, great minds think a like haha About the devil? Interesting ;D

Will, I am so glad you're great too! :D How come you don't like Sundays too much? And what is your fav day of the week? And thanks so much, I'm glad I had fun too! :ohyeah:

Thank you! It's just that the Sundays are kinda bored after morning, I don't have a fav day, but I don't like Saturdays, Fridays and Sundays too much. I see your pics, you're nice! And Uruguay looks like a cool place, isn't it? hehe Just a question, do you speak like in Argentina? With their accent?

Lu, you should try it sometime, it's great. I've had Chinese food many times, my best friend is of Chinese discent, so I probably have it about 2 or 3 times a month.

There is NOTHING like the homemade stuff he brings back from California though. His parents actaully fill 2 suitcases with food for him! :whaa:

Those things weigh a ton. I can't imagine what it must cost to send him with that! :P

Thank you! It's just that the Sundays are kinda bored after morning, I don't have a fav day, but I don't like Saturdays, Fridays and Sundays too much. I see your pics, you're nice! And Uruguay looks like a cool place, isn't it? hehe Just a question, do you speak like in Argentina? With their accent?

You're welcome sweetie! And really, why don't you like them? What makes a day become a good day for you, if I may ask? :)

And aww, thanks hun, that is actually quite sweet of you to say. I really appreciate it. And Uruguay is kinda cool sometimes, but it can be torture at times when you want like MAC make-up and they don't have it here or whatever (that was a random example, of course!) And we speak Spanish, of course, but our accent is different, especially mine since I haven't lived in the capital almost my whole life. I moved to Montevideo just 3 years, almost 4, to study.

Where do you live? And do you know Spanish?

Lu, you should try it sometime, it's great. I've had Chinese food many times, my best friend is of Chinese discent, so I probably have it about 2 or 3 times a month.

I definitely will, it sounds amazing! :) And that's great, don't you love having friends with different discents and knowing all the different cultures?

And as food goes, I have tried Chow Fan and Chop Suey only. I really like both of them! :D OMGGG noooo, now I want to eat Chinese food! :drool: Damn you for your idea! ;) jk jk.