The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: I always remember Meowth's quote from Pokemon 2000 "Lets not say goodbye, lets just say... we're gonna die" classic :P

Awh Meowth, Meowth. He doesn't even get any credit. It's a shame, TR spent all of their time chasing after a stupid Pikachu and they don't even notice they have one of the very few talking pokemon :P

Edited by Provehito In Altum

Awh Meowth, Meowth. He doesn't even get any credit. It's a shame, TR spent all of their time chasing after a stupid Pikachu and they don't even notice they have one of the very few talking pokemon :P

Meowth is prolly one of my most fav. pokemon ever. :P And irk? He could speak (even tho all(?) Meowths can learn how to speak)!

Soooo do you have any wish for tomorrow? :o

A long, not stressfull, without disease and good life. :P

I wish tooo go out and take pictures ^_^

you? :o

haha fair enough :P

I'll wish for the ability to become invisible so i can sneak in concerts without paying :(

Meowth is prolly one of my most fav. pokemon ever. :P And irk? He could speak (even tho all(?) Meowths can learn how to speak)!

A long, not stressfull, without disease and good life. :P

haha yaay <3 Really? they all can? :/ I thought he was special! :o

Awhh chances are slim for this wish to become true :P

haha yaay <3 Really? they all can? :/ I thought he was special! :o

Awhh chances are slim for this wish to become true :P

I think so. Ofc they would lose all their abilities but scratching.

Don't crush my dreams. :sob: BECAUSE YOUR CHANCE TO BE INVISIBLE IS EVEN SLIMMER!

I may have a mild form of depression. Okay... that doesn't help. I need to know just what, if anything, is wrong with me. Not only my low self-esteem but I really wanna and have to know if I have a mental disorder or social awkward illness like Asperger's. *sigh* Will I ever know?? There is no hope for people without money and health insurance... everything has to cost money.

<_<

Edited by Stan'sMommy