The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is called "Random Things Discussion", but no one is discussing D;

Did people ever really discuss something in this topic? For as long as this topic and it's several incarnations have existed I haven't found much discussion in it...ever!

Did people ever really discuss something in this topic? For as long as this topic and it's several incarnations have existed I haven't found much discussion in it...ever!

Yeah, you're right. People have been rebillious all this time. xD

And guys, I'm planning to buy a laptop. Could someone suggest a brand? I was thinking in HP or Sony Vaio, but I'm not sure.

Yeah, you're right. People have been rebillious all this time. xD

And guys, I'm planning to buy a laptop. Could someone suggest a brand? I was thinking in HP or Sony Vaio, but I'm not sure.

HP is always a good choice. My old laptop is an HP and it sadly lasted only 2 years, then the screen broke. Everything else still works fine tho. I bought an Acer couple weeks ago. And I don't regret it.

I'm not very fond of Sony's tho. I guess they are alright but they are more expensive. You pay a lot for the design.

HP is always a good choice. My old laptop is an HP and it sadly lasted only 2 years, then the screen broke. Everything else still works fine tho. I bought an Acer couple weeks ago. And I don't regret it.

I'm not very fond of Sony's tho. I guess they are alright but they are more expensive. You pay a lot for the design.

Thank for replying. My first option is an HP, but some people have told me that HPs overheat in a country like this. An Acer is a good option too.

I don't see the special in the new year day, I mean, it's not new year day for everyone, the "new year" is supposed to be in the birthday, and it's not exactly a year.

That makes sense? xD

Edited by Will

YES YES YES!! Sis just told me we're going to Six Flags Sat/New Year's!!! What a complete and utterly awesome surprise! We kept talking about going a 3rd time past few months now FINALLY we can go.

Cannot effin' wait!! :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

I suspect 4 out of 5 dentists just recently bought stock in sugarless gum companies. These dental conspiracies must be addressed!