The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys like the Timeline on FB? Seems kinda weird but i like that you can have a banner xD

No I dislike it very much. But it doesn't matter, they'll force it on me sooner or later and I will adjust, just like last time. :P

PS: After seeing your banner, I dislike Timeline even more. :x

hahah. :P Pfff you won't have his babies, nor of that other weird guy from Finland!

haha i meant 30STM are my babies, but having Jared's babies eh? I wouldn't mind, i wouldn't mind. HEY TUOMAS IS MINE TOO K? Don't upset me, oh my poor nerves :sob:

Suuuup? :3

Edited by Provehito In Altum

Haha you two never change :rolleyes: I was starting to miss your random conversations. And Wiwi, where are you these days? ;o

As for the FB timeline, it was a bit strange at first but I like it now. I don't go on FB enough to really care :mellow:

haha i meant 30STM are my babies, but having Jared's babies eh? I wouldn't mind, i wouldn't mind. HEY TUOMAS IS MINE TOO K? Don't upset me, oh my poor nerves :sob:

Suuuup? :3

hahah ofc not. Pfff, I don't like him. v_v Y U HAVE NERVE PROBLEMS WOMAN?

Haha you two never change :rolleyes: I was starting to miss your random conversations. And Wiwi, where are you these days? ;o

As for the FB timeline, it was a bit strange at first but I like it now. I don't go on FB enough to really care :mellow:

hahaha, yeah good old times. But didi here never comes online often enough, I blame her. Not on msn anymore, too boring. But I'm on skype.

But but Kiwi, he's insulting my babies :sob: I miss the old conversations too! It used to be chaotic in the chat :P But funn

Woah, I first read 'catholic'. You scared me. :P

Y U HAVE NERVE PROBLEMS WOMAN?

IUNNO! Everyone's been blaiming the daily amount of coffee. I blame the voices :/

hahaha, yeah good old times. But didi here never comes online often enough, I blame her. Not on msn anymore, too boring. But I'm on skype.

I'm so sowwy Wiwi but i'm out most of the time, and then i'm only on tumblr or offline on facebook. Everything else bores me :sob: We need to arrange a specific time when we're all gonna be online here k? :o

Woah, I first read 'catholic'. You scared me. :P

omg what even :P

Edited by Provehito In Altum

IUNNO! Everyone's been blaiming the daily amount of coffee. I blame the voices :/

I'm so sowwy Wiwi but i'm out most of the time, and then i'm only on tumblr or offline on facebook. Everything else bores me :sob: We need to arrange a specific time when we're all gonna be online here k? :o

omg what even :P

Can't be the coffee! Today I drank a coffee with Whiskey and atm a coffee with Amaretto. I'm turning into an alcoholic. :P

It's ok :sob: I'm always out on the weekends. I know how you feel. T_T Alright, we do that! :o

haha. :P

:rolleyes:

Sure Jeremy.

I'm talking about the thing you cook on a skillet with oil or margarine and is made up of flour, baking powder, sugar, etc.

I'm reallly hungry lol.

lol story of my life.... you haven't been sleeping until 2pm and now your internal clock is jacked up have you?

No way lol. On the contrary, I go to bed around 10/11 now and wake up around 6:30-8.

Idk why I am up. Just not tired. -_-