The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eep! How school loves to torture us. :sob: I have exams the whole week of January 23rd.

What I wanted to say is that the university is harder (believe me), so try to enjoy the school as much as you can. xD

awwh im sowwy auntie if i could I would bring them to u :D :D :3m_sie:

I definitely will, and good luck with university!

How's everyone else doing? :unsure:

I am doing okay lindy how are you doing/? I am just annoyed with the snow :/

Edited by sarahelizabeth

awwh im sowwy auntie if i could I would bring them to u :D :D :3m_sie:

Awwwhhh yaaay do it :sob: Persuade Tuomas to stay a little longer as well :excited:

Heyy i want snowww, i love snow. Maybe because i never see any :/

Edited by Provehito In Altum

Awwwhhh yaaay do it :sob: Persuade Tuomas to stay a little longer as well :excited:

Heyy i want snowww, i love snow. Maybe because i never see any :/

how about you come here and i go there :P! LOL we will make a deal :D:excited:

awwh i would bring anyone in the world for my auntie if i could :)

I am doing okay lindy how are you doing/? I am just annoyed with the snow :/

Ah I know it finally came here in Ontario so unexpectedly. It's been so cold though... but that's not unusual around here. :mellow: and so I have one more week until exams and everyone is freaking out.

So my sister brings over a Cinnamon roll from her boyfriend's house for me. Her, her boyfriend, and I go out to pick up a couple snacks my brother wanted. We get back, I notice my roll was gone from the table my sister left it on. I know my brother ate it, I never asked, he never said, but I know him enough to know he did. What goes through a person's mind to eat something that isn't theirs? If you see some random treat on the table and no one told you it was yours, how rude do you have to be to go eat it? It could have been for someone else, duh! It doesn't mean said treat is up for grabs!! :blink:

Gggrrr....I swear my brother is trying to make me really really annoyed with him these past few weeks.... :sweatdrop:

Edited by Stan'sMommy

Ah I know it finally came here in Ontario so unexpectedly. It's been so cold though... but that's not unusual around here. :mellow: and so I have one more week until exams and everyone is freaking out.

today the wind blew for so Long and it was really strong

NOW IT IS SNOWING :mellow:<_<

So my sister brings over a Cinnamon roll from her boyfriend's house for me. Her, her boyfriend, and I go out to pick up a couple snacks my brother wanted. We get back, I notice my roll was gone from the table my sister left it on. I know my brother ate it, I never asked, he never said, but I know him enough to know he did. What goes through a person's mind to eat something that isn't theirs? If you see some random treat on the table and no one told you it was yours, how rude do you have to be to go eat it? It could have been for someone else, duh! It doesn't mean said treat is up for grabs!! :blink:

Gggrrr....I swear my brother is trying to make me really really annoyed with him these past few weeks.... :sweatdrop:

AWWHH no thats why i hate having siblings!! yeah I been there :/ it is annoying gotta love brothers!! <_<

Should I seeee Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy or Warhorse at the movies this week? :o

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy! Gary's in it! :P I wanna see it too, my dad has seen the TV series, i didn't know there was a tv adaptation i only thought there was a novel. Seems interesting though.

Widu is harassing me, someone do something ban him :sob:

This laptop shall soon be all mine!! Sis just got her own today, her boyfriend will get his next week, so his old one I'm using now will be mine! So cool, can't wait to make it my own. :)