The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

:sob:

That sounds...extremely tiring. Good luck.

Meh, right now I'm frustrated. So just thinking.

It is ugh. Gratias tibi ago :P

What about? Oh we all know what happens when Wiwi is overthinking, which is always :P I need to rant too though. Haven't sent you a really long rant in a while :o

Why does mood have 2 :: all the others 1 : and location none? :mellow:

Edited by Provehito In Altum
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is ugh. Gratias tibi ago :P

What about? Oh we all know what happens when Wiwi is overthinking, which is always :P I need to rant too though. Haven't sent you a really long rant in a while :o

Why does mood have 2 :: all the others 1 : and location none? :mellow:

You're welcome. xD

Girls. :P But it's over now, so it doesn't matter. Awesome things happen when I think! Well go ahead. :P

I have no idea. :mellow: Erik moves in mysterious ways..

Girls. :P But it's over now, so it doesn't matter. Awesome things happen when I think! Well go ahead. :P

Hey it's not over i wanna hear about it! :P haha i'll send you tomorrow after my exam. I have to concentrate and write all my complaints down and i can't do that while i'm studying xD

I'm going back to studying now, but before i leave i'll leave you this gif of happy Tuomas clapping his hands, because every page needs a gif of happy Tuomas clapping his hands.

Hey it's not over i wanna hear about it! :P haha i'll send you tomorrow after my exam. I have to concentrate and write all my complaints down and i can't do that while i'm studying xD

I'm going back to studying now, but before i leave i'll leave you this gif of happy Tuomas clapping his hands, because every page needs a gif of happy Tuomas clapping his hands.

this made my day lol!!!

YOU WILL DO JUST FINE! buttercup :)

No. :P haha alright, you do that. Good luck!

...you know opinion of him. :|

Forever Alone..

Arie!!!

See, you meanie i'm not forever alone, Arie and I are forever alone together k? :sob:

Well that's your fault. I see them every day because of you. :sob:

But but you should have been brainwashed by now then, you should love them as much as i do <3 :P

.....couldn't resist. How are you guys?

Shalom tharr, i had a lovely day, i didn't study at all haha and we gathered with the guys and started making our costumes for the upcoming cosplay :D How about you?

See, you meanie i'm not forever alone, Arie and I are forever alone together k? :sob:

Shalom tharr, i had a lovely day, i didn't study at all haha and we gathered with the guys and started making our costumes for the upcoming cosplay :D How about you?

Why am I forever alone?? :sob::sob: I don't want to be alone forever!!!!! That's a very long time!

That sounds nice! I just woke up lol. I have tons of homework to do and rehearsal for the play I am assistant directing/ stage managing.

Why am I forever alone?? :sob::sob: I don't want to be alone forever!!!!! That's a very long time!

That sounds nice! I just woke up lol. I have tons of homework to do and rehearsal for the play I am assistant directing/ stage managing.

It's Widu's curse :sob:

Putting the h/w aside, that sounds interesting! What play?

Edited by Provehito In Altum

Putting the h/w aside, that sounds interesting! What play?

Widu you stink!!!

Roger and hammerstein's Cinderella. Thanks! I just wish I didn't have HW to do. I want to have fun!!! Lol

Arie!!!

.....couldn't resist. How are you guys?

Pretty good. How are you? ^_^

But but you should have been brainwashed by now then, you should love them as much as i do <3 :P

Fine, be together forever alone!

hahah no, totally wrong approach. xD

;)

Do you ever get the feeling that you're being watched? Because if it's bothering you, I'll stop...

Nah it's cool. I find it flattering that someone would actually take the time and effort to spy on me :blush:.