The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the hate? I don't mean anything bad by that! Me being one,I adore random people!! I thought you have learned that much about me! :sob: Now,I hate you!!!

Well in that case :wub: Nuu don't hate me, i love you so much i would even share my coffee with you.

We love each other!! It's just our own twisted way of showing it! :D

Meow :mellow:

Well in that case :wub: Nuu don't hate me, i love you so much i would even share my coffee with you.

So what I learned from this is Dina loves Damian like Voldy loves Draco.......

Yeah,do you see this travesty?! I express the love and run after her and she retaliates with one person who is incapable of such a thing as love...shame,shame,it's a cryin' shame! Dina,where's your sensitivity chip??!!!

Yeah,do you see this travesty?! I express the love and run after her and she retaliates with one person who is incapable of such a thing as love...shame,shame,it's a cryin' shame! Dina,where's your sensitivity chip??!!!

Hahaha. Poor Damian, destined to love the one who can never love him in return...... :sob:

So what I learned from this is Dina loves Damian like Voldy loves Draco.......

Nuuu it's just that my hugs are awkward like Voldy's D:

...wut? :P Still, LIES!!!! :sob:

Edited by Provehito In Altum

Nuuu it's just that my hugs are awkward like Voldy's D:

Oh I actually think I remember you saying this before hahaha. How can hugs be awkward? I mean I guess if you hug an awkward person..... But otherwise their the best!

Oh I actually think I remember you saying this before hahaha. How can hugs be awkward? I mean I guess if you hug an awkward person..... But otherwise their the best!

Because i like to grab things y'know :P so i try..not to, and so it comes out to be an awkward hug :(

Because i like to grab things y'know :P so i try..not to, and so it comes out to be an awkward hug :(

What does that even mean??? Hahaha. You need someone to teach you how to give a hug..... :3m_sie:

What does that even mean??? Hahaha. You need someone to teach you how to give a hug..... :3m_sie:

Awh trust me you wouldn't want to know :P :3m_sie:

WHO WILL LOVE ME FOR ME??!!! I'm loveable,I promise!!! :sob::sob::sob:

See what he's doing? My love isn't enough for him, he needs moarrr. Don't listen to him, he's dangerous :sob:

Your parents?

Yes,but they are obligated to love me. If they don't like it,well they should have thought about it 21 years ago when they had 'super,sexy heat' unprotected! :yesyes:

See what he's doing? My love isn't enough for him, he needs moarrr. Don't listen to him, he's dangerous :sob:

:sob: :sob: :sob:

I LOVE YOU MAN

Yes,but they are obligated to love me. If they don't like it,well they should have thought about it 21 years ago when they had 'super,sexy heat' unprotected! :yesyes:

Thank you for that lovely explanation.

OMG

Awh pwease don't cwy i didn't mean it, you're good you deserve all tha lav, i just wanted to scare the others so i can keep you for myself.

Asians FTW!

How selfish of you Dina!!! Why can't we all love each other?

.......wait who's gonna love me then??? :sob: :sob: :sob:

i'm so sowwy i can't control it :sob:

I am :o Widu's gonna love you too. LAV IS ALL AROUND TODAY

It's okay..,. I guess I won't be mad...

Oh yeah Widu forgot about him! Hahaha. I just want some love too!!!!

Awh pwease don't cwy i didn't mean it, you're good you deserve all tha lav, i just wanted to scare the others so i can keep you for myself.

Awww,how romantic! You possessive,little minx. :3m_sie:

How selfish of you Dina!!! Why can't we all love each other?

.......wait who's gonna love me then??? :sob: :sob: :sob: