The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NUU! YOU PROMISED ME THAT ERA WOULD NEVER COME BACK WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME NOW :sob: Nuu! I have! :@

But it's back now. :sob: Even that one friend of mine (a girl :P) says I'm CCE. NO! :@

Why must you be so against such a wonderful feeling?

That you always win is a good feeling? :P

Edited by I am Not Purple

Well that is tooo..... but I meant love!!!

Right, I was confused. Because it ain't so wonderful always!

Don't listen to her she's lying :sob: Unless..you started to act CCE again for reasons i'm not aware of in which case:

Only I get to decide when it's back. :@

Well yes I did kinda. :P

No, you don't decide about my life! :@

Right, I was confused. Because it ain't so wonderful always!

You never know until you try!!!

Have you heard of the show "Once Upon a Time" its basically about fairy tales. Well last episode they explained why Grumpy from Snow White and the Seven Dwarves is Grumpy. He fell in love and stuff happened and he couldn't be with her. But, when a chance came up for him to forget all about that he refused. Saying he rather feel the pain of love then to never feel it at all.

....and its not exactly like I haven't had my heart completely broken into pieces.

You never know until you try!!!

Have you heard of the show "Once Upon a Time" its basically about fairy tales. Well last episode they explained why Grumpy from Snow White and the Seven Dwarves is Grumpy. He fell in love and stuff happened and he couldn't be with her. But, when a chance came up for him to forget all about that he refused. Saying he rather feel the pain of love then to never feel it at all.

....and its not exactly like I haven't had my heart completely broken into pieces.

I tried. :P

Nope, never heard of it. Well I had my share and I'm good. I'm a happy single. :D

Yeah..

I knew it, you loser! :@

Puhh of course i do! Your life is my life, we're the Yin and the Yang :sob:

Pshhh! I like it okay! :@ CCE ftw.

Right, I forgot. :sob: <3

I tried. :P

Nope, never heard of it. Well I had my share and I'm good. I'm a happy single. :D

Yeah..

I am not saying you have to be in a relationship! I just hate the idea that no girl ever gets to be loved by you :P

I am not saying you have to be in a relationship! I just hate the idea that no girl ever gets to be loved by you :P

HAHAH they'll be better off without it. :P

i said NO :@

<333

I said yes! :@

Shaddap! But I agree nevertheless.

RTD party? :mellow:

No.