The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

I actually had a voodoo doll once. :P

OMG for real? Who was it for? :P

HEY YOU AIN'T GONNA BLAME ME!

YES I CAN AND I ALWAYS WILL, IT'S ALWAYS YOUR FAULT!!

HEY! :angry: I'll fight back! Erik will ban each one of you!

He can't ban the entire forum :rolleye:

No he wont, me and Dina are to lovable!!!

Exactly we're ladies, he can't fight ladies back :/

HA,what did I tell you?!! It's because of the cold weather!!! From here on now,you people refer to me as Dr. Demian!! :P

the Dr. of laaaav.

Hey,I was joking! Or was I? Okay,I'll shut up! Next time you need me to entertain you,in all shape and forms,I'll just keep my mouth shut and ignore you!

You most certainly will NOT!! I didn't mean it :( Please don't ignore me,

I expect your apology.... :puh:

I'm so sowwy, i love you.

...I didn't get that :mellow:

Yeah,Europe is insane atm. 9 people died here,but in the Ukraine I think 120 people died. So yeah,it's terrible!

It is terrible indeed >.< I can't imagine all these homeless people, it breaks my heart.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the Dr. of laaaav.

You most certainly will NOT!! I didn't mean it :( Please don't ignore me,

I'm so sowwy, i love you.

...I didn't get that :mellow:

It's my reaction to your statement...that all guys are useless. I had to calm down,visualize the ocean so I wouldn't go all nutso on your sweet behind! :P

Everyone gather up into a circle please. I want everyone to take the pledge, the pledge not to eat your daughter's fries.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZHnWvMaoKM

We can avoid this tragedy guys, please...Take the pledge and post "I will never eat my daughter's fries" if you stand in solidarity with the movement.

Everyone gather up into a circle please. I want everyone to take the pledge, the pledge not to eat your daughter's fries.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZHnWvMaoKM

We can avoid this tragedy guys, please...Take the pledge and post "I will never eat my daughter's fries" if you stand in solidarity with the movement.

*Facepalm*

I will never eat my daughter's fries.

The daughter (my sister) I've never met! :lostit:

No Tom! :o

She's talking about you! :lol:

And Kimberley! When are you going to learn how to do a pledge the proper way? You have to put your hand over your heart and recite the pledge (preferably in iambic pentameter if possible, spin around three times, make a small hop and spit!) :unsure:

And Kimberley! When are you going to learn how to do a pledge the proper way? You have to put your hand over your heart and recite the pledge (preferably in iambic pentameter if possible, spin around three times, make a small hop and spit!) :unsure:

:o :o :o

No, silly! I'm her son

Who's Kimberley? :ph34r: