The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Facebook is scary. Some guy gunned down two parents because they "unfriended him." It's sad when we live in a world where people take things like this too seriously.

I tried changing my Facebook information so it said "Kim is in a relationship with Draco Malfoy", it didn't work and now I feel rejected :sob:

Hahaha I have a friend who changed hers to in a relationship with Peeta Malarik. He's the main guy in the Hunger Games.

I tried changing my Facebook information so it said "Kim is in a relationship with Draco Malfoy", it didn't work and now I feel rejected :sob:

Kim.... that is shocking..... lol

Google is stalking me on this forum :lostit:

Edited by Harris Hawk

I hate the media. I hate propaganda. I hate brainwashed people who believe the media. Seriously the way that the situation in Greece is portrayed by the US media -and by most media i'd say- is all wrong, just wrong. I was reading some really upsetting comments. They actually blame all this situation ob the people? Woah.

I hate the media. I hate propaganda. I hate brainwashed people who believe the media. Seriously the way that the situation in Greece is portrayed by the US media -and by most media i'd say- is all wrong, just wrong. I was reading some really upsetting comments. They actually blame all this situation ob the people? Woah.

the US media is the worst about everything! They always report things in such a biased manner. Never tell the good story. Or, they don't report it at all!!

the US media is the worst about everything! They always report things in such a biased manner. Never tell the good story. Or, they don't report it at all!!

Our media is effing trash too, all media are. But no one i know even believes a word they say, but i was in shock while talking to two random Americans who actually believe media's propaganda and when i told them how the situation actually is they were like nuuu i had no idea. ahsbdhdfnfjn

Our media is effing trash too, all media are. But no one i know even believes a word they say, but i was in shock while talking to two random Americans who actually believe media's propaganda and when i told them how the situation actually is they were like nuuu i had no idea. ahsbdhdfnfjn

I know exactly how you feel! I get so pissed with the media. Most American's literally just believe everything they read. They read w.e is right in front of them and easiest to understand. No questions asked. Ridiculous. I am mostly American so before any yells at me for saying this. I am totally yelling at myself too even though I try my best to understand the situations correctly. But, of course I am guilty too!

+1

They always blame the people, even tho the politicians, industrialists and bankers are to blame. And in the Greek case especially France and Germany. Greece is bankrupt. Yet all the major banks deny it. And the new Prime Minister of Greece and Italy are no politicians, they are bankers. They weren't elected, they got selected (also by France and Germany).

That's why I barely watch news anymore. Manipulation is so easy. You can't even trust video footage.

That's why I barely watch news anymore. Manipulation is so easy. You can't even trust video footage.

Agreed!! So much is faked or changed by the media. Its crazy!! Can't even look at an fashion ad anymore that hasn't been Photoshopped.