The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

Nice! Freelancing in photography? Not bad thanks, I'm looking for a new job as well and studying photography, starting this month. Are you still friends with Heba? It's good to have you back here ^_^ We haven't talked for... three years? :0_0:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice! Freelancing in photography? Not bad thanks, I'm looking for a new job as well and studying photography, starting this month. Are you still friends with Heba? It's good to have you back here ^_^ We haven't talked for... three years? :0_0:

Graphic Design actually :]

Yeah, I still talk to her on msn from time to time. I haven't heard from her in a while though.

3 years, really? haha. That's such a long time. I'd figure I should check this out now that I have some free time haha.

And the new Prime Minister of Greece and Italy are no politicians, they are bankers. They weren't elected, they got selected (also by France and Germany).

All Hail democracy.

I want to be... the very best.... like no-one ever was

:lostit:

There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no passion, there is serenity. There is no chaos, there is harmony. There is no death, there is the Force.

My random post is much more epic than yours.

Lol, the light side is boring. Plus, they don't have Stormtroopers...hence my username ;)

haha i noticed :D Oh maaan but we have Yoda, everyone loves Yoda.

*self destruct*

......boom

You Voltorb, go away.

Edited by Provehito In Altum