The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How in the world did I get assigned so much school work this weekend?!?!

yeah i don't blame you.. when I lived in the country where i'm from the roads would always be closed because of how slippery it would get

Driving home from the supermarket today the roads started to freeze up and I ended up sliding a little, I was terrified the rest of the way home... lol.

I'm just mindblown! :lostit: I just listened to this "remix" (?) It's Justin Bieber’s song “U Smile†slowed down 800% created by Nick Pittsinger, i think. The sound of it, is divine, nothing like the actual song which i hadn't listened to cuz i'm not a Bieber fan. But that remix is beyond awesome.

Anyways, how is everyone today? :D

Awesome thanks :)

I'm so not a Justin Bieber fan either but cool :P

I am so shocked its sunny and bright up here in Maine and down below its freezing and snowing including where I'm from ::coughs::

weird

Snow is coming, i can feel it lol. Mostly because the county next to us has snow so, i think my prediction will be correct.

its november for christs sake, this weather is normally Janurary weather

I'm just mindblown! :lostit: I just listened to this "remix" (?) It's Justin Bieber’s song “U Smile†slowed down 800% created by Nick Pittsinger, i think. The sound of it, is divine, nothing like the actual song which i hadn't listened to cuz i'm not a Bieber fan. But that remix is beyond awesome.

Anyways, how is everyone today? :D

I'm alriiight, tomorrow's gonna be fun! My aunt comes to give me my 1-st gift :P and then I'm gonna meet my classmate and we go shopping and then to the movies and monday's someone's b-day xD

How's youuu?

And btw you didn't do what I wanted you to do :(