The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You killed RTD :rolleye0012:

He always does that.

Such a beautiful sunny day today! I cooked for 8 people! :D Two friend from Athens came yesterday, and soon my other friends are coming over. My cousin made this Greek dessert:

We call it karydopita --duno an English name, and i can smell it over my room :drool: It's gonna be fun ^_^

Serious comment about your icon. If you say you aren't afraid doesn't that somewhat indicate you are afraid? I mean why would you say it unless you weren't totally certain? The fact you need to reinforce the notion that you aren't afraid makes me think you are afraid kim O.O. Watcha afraid of :ph34r:?

Serious comment about your icon. If you say you aren't afraid doesn't that somewhat indicate you are afraid? I mean why would you say it unless you weren't totally certain? The fact you need to reinforce the notion that you aren't afraid makes me think you are afraid kim O.O. Watcha afraid of :ph34r:?

BOOYA!!!! Owned, Kim. OWNED!!!

If I was quoting myself then yes it would indicate that :P But seeing as it's quoting a song by Eminem, it's not the full sentence either so it's not the same :o But maybe I'm afraid of you.

BOOYA!!!! Owned, Kim. OWNED!!!

:sob:

I am not a man. I say i am not a man. Am i totally certain i am not a man? Yes, i am not a man. The fact i need to reinforce the notion that i am not a man makes you think i am a man?

Why am i so moody again? :(

I am not a man. I say i am not a man. Am i totally certain i am not a man? Yes, i am not a man. The fact i need to reinforce the notion that i am not a man makes you think i am a man?

Why am i so moody again? :(

I've never met you in real life so anythings possible :P.