The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Oh don't go :P

Didn't know the chat had limits of people that can participate every time :(

We are checking whether the chat is popular enough to allow more people. As that will cost extra...

We are checking whether the chat is popular enough to allow more people. As that will cost extra...

Awh didn't know that. No worries then ^^

Meh I'll force my self :P It's maths..and I won;t get a thing anyway but ah well.

Ahh since it's maths then you shouldn't even bother :P

haha true :P Maybe I won't go, but idkkk I can't decide!

Well srs if it's only one class, you wouldn't really miss anything if you didn't go.. Also if it's in the morning like 8 am or 9 i'd definately wouldn't go :P

I'm bad influence.

Edited by Dina-chan

Well srs if it's only one class, you wouldn't really miss anything if you didn't go.. Also if it's in the morning like 8 am or 9 i'd definately wouldn't go :P

I'm bad influence.

It's 9:30. Would need to get up like 7 am. And ye after that class I'd go.

haha but I like your advice :P

a picture of kim c:

lolol no thank you :mellow: he'd rather you.

guess what? my sister and I and a hundred other people just saw a ambulance on car crash, the ambulance was tipped completely on its side. crazy. :( a few people must've been badly injured or even died.

guess what? my sister and I and a hundred other people just saw a ambulance on car crash, the ambulance was tipped completely on its side. crazy. :( a few people must've been badly injured or even died.

The car didn't move away when the ambulance came? Or was the ambulance stupid and had no sirene on?

sounds nasty, hope it looked worse than what it actually was.

And what's after uni?

After uni comes the chaos. I'll be a teacher, in high school teaching the subjects of lit/poetry, Ancient greek/Latin, and modern greek. I hope i can survive :D

I also tuter some kids in English. Yeah imagine if i help them how good they must be :P

^nonya business. As Dina's attorney she doesn't have to answer your questions.

Widu bad boy, don't be rude to people. Apologise to Yuliaz at once :P

Edited by Dina-chan

After uni comes the chaos. I'll be a teacher, in high school teaching the subjects of lit/poetry, Ancient greek/Latin, and modern greek. I hope i can survive :D

I also tuter some kids in English. Yeah imagine if i help them how good they must be :P

Widu bad boy, don't be rude to people. Apologise to Yuliaz at once :P

Awww same hereee, after some years I'll be a teacher uf, don't want to, but that's the 1-st step -.-

English/german teacher. Hooow sweeeet.

See, SEE! He never does, I told you ='(

And HE says I stalk him.