The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

I want a thunderstorm too i like the boom sound :( Here was just raining all day yesterday and now started to rain again. Ugh.

YO PEOPLE WHEN FELI ASKS YOU HOW YOU ARE, YOU ALL ANSWER "AS USUAL HBU?!?!?"

:P

It was nice haha. It prolly will rain again, it's cloudy. But no thunderstorm.

bwahaha :P

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ BURN!!! :D

Agreed.

I haven't come here before I don't think. But i'd like to start posting in here. I always come in and read discussions and they're always good discussion's so,

Hiya xD

Haha it's going good thank you. :tongue0020: How about you?

Though, I just droppeda litre of yoghurt everywhere and the remaining in the pot, I put in a glass. I can't eat it out the glass though. My spoon don't fit down it. :lol: :lol:

What's with the tongue smiley? :) I'm sick as a dog,but at least no classes and lying in the bed all day long,watching people getting hit in the face with a bowl and stuff like that :D

How about tryin' with a smaller spoon? or a straw?

@Feli - Hey,no need in explaining yourself,on the contrary,that made me laugh my behind off :lol:

Edited by DemianO

What's with the tongue smiley? :) I'm sick as a dog,but at least no classes and lying in the bed all day long,watching people getting hit in the face with a bowl and stuff like that :D

How about tryin' with a smaller spoon? or a straw?

@Feli - Hey,no need in explaining yourself,on the contrary,that made me laugh my behind off :lol:

I was thinking a bigger spoon but i don't have one, it's a long glass. :P

yea what are you doing? listening to dina or not? :o

well im as usual tho, hbu?

Listening to Dina? Why would I listen to her...she ain't the boss of me! :P

And now that I said that,I'm just waiting for her to pop out of nowhere and smack me across me face :D

Listening to Dina? Why would I listen to her...she ain't the boss of me! :P

And now that I said that,I'm just waiting for her to pop out of nowhere and smack me across me face :D

I AM the boss of you. Come here boy, come here. Go, go fetch that *throws my show away* good boy.

Nawhh i would never smack you across the face. I wouldn't risk you hitting me back. I'd probably ask for someone else to smack you. *turns to widu* Oi Widu, crash him! :angry:

Now who says 'as usual'? :P

haha i think she did it on purpose :P

I AM the boss of you. Come here boy, come here. Go, go fetch that *throws my show away* good boy.

Nawhh i would never smack you across the face. I wouldn't risk you hitting me back. I'd probably ask for someone else to smack you. *turns to widu* Oi Widu, crash him! :angry:

haha i think she did it on purpose :P

!! Must I? :angry:

NO SHE DID NOT :@

:P