The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

Hows everyone enjoying the new forum?

I laaaaaaaaaaaave it

So you live in Greece hmmm? :P awesome

You suffer from a memory loss? :P

I love Bon Jovi, but I'm too tight to go see them £60-odd a ticket is a little steep.

Awhh i know right, it's 65 euros here. If you get to book the tickets early enough that is. But i think i'm gonna totally start saving some money and won't buy the new boots i saw *sob*. It's totally worth it :D . I lovelovelove them.

ps. DEAR MOD MAESTRO, It's been over 3 days i asked for permission, when are you going to grand me permission for the girls room and the houses? I'm feeling left out :(

Edited by Dina-chan
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^I've not seen the second one, but hated the first as it was just terrible. They built it up so much and it was dull. The biggest scare in there was when my boyfriend sneezed and made everyone jump.

The thing that made me have my paranormal activity hating outburst right now is something a friend told me about the second one that just doesn't make sense, contradicting the first one. I wont tell you what it was though because if you haven't heard it already its the ending and if your seeing it on Saturday I don't want to ruin it for you. (Although it will probably be online as my friend who told me hasn't seen it yet)

^^I've not seen the second one, but hated the first as it was just terrible. They built it up so much and it was dull. The biggest scare in there was when my boyfriend sneezed and made everyone jump.

The thing that made me have my paranormal activity hating outburst right now is something a friend told me about the second one that just doesn't make sense, contradicting the first one. I wont tell you what it was though because if you haven't heard it already its the ending and if your seeing it on Saturday I don't want to ruin it for you. (Although it will probably be online as my friend who told me hasn't seen it yet)

Oh ye. Well I wasn't really scared as well. But I hope in the movies it's different.

Hmm well I haven't read anything about Paranormal Activity 2, I only read that the 2 actors of the 1st movie play in it again. But I haven't read the plot or anything (to not spoil it for my self :P)

Hi Lu! I'm Jon, and things are going pretty well today.

I'm not able to chat with a very good friend of mine who is on vacation for a week, so that makes me a little bit sad. On a happier not though I just finalized some fun travel plans for my birthday, which I'm really looking forward to, as I'll get to spend it with my two best friends and my sister (whom I love dearly, but do not get to see very often) doing some cool stuff. :lol:

^Same here! c: I actually thought that the release date over here would be after daaaays, but it's actually on the 18th so yaay

I can't wait to watch it tho, haha. Will be an awesome night.

The only reason why i'm gonna watch it is because i hope that in the movies it will seem a bit more scary. lol.

Hey everyone! My name is Lu. :) How are you all today?

Huullooo Lu *tackleglomps* i'm good just chilling, you?