The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Evanna Lynch Thread

well apparently Evanna wrote a letter to JK Rowling saying she had anorexia and that she really wanted to play Luna and Jo said that that would be lovely but she'd have to get better first. and that's what motivated Evanna to get better. :)

• 2 months later...

Beautiful Evanna at Irish Film and Television Awards with Brenden Gleeson (Mad-Eye Moody) apparently but it doesn't really look like him :lostit: :

And The Rite Premiere:

Edited by padfoot

I love Evanna She's like cut and made for Luna. Luna may be a bit of a mary sue character in Harry Potter but she is amazing and before Ginny and Harry became a couple, I sort of thought that they would end up together. :P

I hope to see Evanna in more films post-potter I think she could become a great actress.

• 3 weeks later...

I love Evanna She's like cut and made for Luna. Luna may be a bit of a mary sue character in Harry Potter but she is amazing and before Ginny and Harry became a couple, I sort of thought that they would end up together. :P

I hope to see Evanna in more films post-potter I think she could become a great actress.

What is a Mary Sue character?

• 3 months later...

So can we talk about the fact that Melissa Anelli took Evanna to GleeLive! and she met Darren Criss? :P

Evanna Lynch is now following Darren Criss on Twitter. And I the only one that finds this completely awesome~?