The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What Do You Play Games On?

I have never really been into consoles much, not since the early days of the Sega Megadrive (they were awesome :P ) and I always tended to play games on my computer instead.

Last year I brought a Nintendo Wii, mainly for Wii Fit but I have quite a few games for it now. It may not have the graphics that other consoles offer but I love it.... apart from the time I ripped the light from the ceiling playing Wii Tennis... Oops! :ph34r:

between us my brother and I have the Wii, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. I think out of the lot my fave is the xbox..

but Wii has zelda games, which is my favourite game series of all time so....

PC man here.

I do like xbox though, once I get back into the swing of a controller I usually beat everyone! haha.

I would like a xbox. But PC is way more comfortable IMO.

Lately Ive been playing a lot of old DOS games on DOSBox! Mainly Dangerous Dave in the Haunted Mansion haha.

I own a Ps3, and before that it was a ps2 and then before that it was the ps1 lol

Basically i am a playstation girl :)

But between me and my brother we have two ps3's, one xbox 360 and a wii console. We only bring out the Wii when we have company round, otherwise it just sits next to the sky box in the living room lol.

I do play games on my laptop, but that of course is the sims lol

PS3 and PC. There are some games I would classify as console games. Those I buy on my PS3. Other games(MMO's mostly) are for me PC games so I buy them on the pc.

Lately I have also been playing a lot on my iPhone.

It seems Wii users are in the minority here although i'm not too surprised, but I expected more to have one.

If ever I got another console I would get an Xbox before Playstation but as long as Nintendo keep turning out classic games such as New Super Mario Bros Wii and more recently Donkey Kong Country, with a new Legend of Zelda to come next year the Wii isn't going anywhere just yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...