The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Nominated For People's Choice Award

As many times as we've all voted I'd think she would be a lock. But maybe I'm underestimating the Twilight fan base. If Kristen Stewart wins another one of these things I'm gonna puke.

Honestly I think it's between Emma, Kristen, and Rob. I mean I haven't seen Vanessa Hudgens in awhile (so why is she even nominated??) and I'm not too sure about Zac Efron's fanbase, because honestly I'm not a fan of his at all. But yeah the Twilight fanbase is huge, it's actually disgusting how many people find it a good and interesting series. But I feel the same, if Kristen wins I'll probably puke as well...

I agree that it will be a close run thing between Emma and the two from Twilight, don't forget that Robert Pattinson will also have supporters from the HP fanbase too so keep voting, as every vote counts.

I agree that it will be a close run thing between Emma and the two from Twilight, don't forget that Robert Pattinson will also have supporters from the HP fanbase too so keep voting, as every vote counts.

I voted eleventy billion times.

• 1 month later...

To be honest, I'm not surprised that Emma didn't win. I am surprised that Efron beat Pattinson and Stewart. Maybe they split the twilight vote. If just one of them had been nominated, they'd probably have that win too.

Agree! But I'm also glad Zac Efron won, he's awesome :D Better luck for Emma next time!

To be honest, I'm not surprised that Emma didn't win. I am surprised that Efron beat Pattinson and Stewart. Maybe they split the twilight vote. If just one of them had been nominated, they'd probably have that win too.

Yeah I agree. But I am shocked about Emma not winning. ):

It's ridiculous that Emma not only lost, but wasn't even nominated for Best Actress.

Hopefully she gets more love from future award shows.

I didn't even realize it was on :doh: . I guess I really didn't miss any excitement though.

I'm surprised she didn't win any awards either. I don't know about best actress, but she should have easily clinched others. She will get some awards this year, there are many more ceremonies coming up.

• 11 years later...