The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Great topic Lavieenrose

Mine has definitly got to be Selfridges & Co. I die everytime im in that shop, it has all my make up designers, links of london, sushi, champagne bottles, Burberry, designer jeans section, Ralph Lauren, Juicy Couture. everything i crave for is in that shop lol. I love the London one, but i mostly shop in the Manchester trafford centre one.

Also love asos.com, best online shop ever. Amazing quality clothes and the designs are quirky and most of my asos stuff gets more compliments than my designer clothes ironically lol.

Just checked asos.com out, wow their stuff is amazing! Thisjacket is gorgeous (although slightly bummed that it's real leather.

I do mostly online shopping, I love love love Forever 21 (both the store and online). I love People Tree (found it through Emma of course!), American Outfitters, and Anthropologie but I haven't bought anything from any of those places yet... I'm just so broke! I also like Charlotte Russe, haven't boughten anything from there in awhile though.

• 1 month later...

Am I the only guy that posts on the fashion forum? haha

The shops I frequent are J.Crew, Banana Republic(I practically live in that store!), Burberry only if there's something I really really like. Puma and the Oakley store here and there for more casual stuff then I occasionally shop at Nordstrom, Macy's and Saks 5th Ave.

Edited by sirbenedictvs
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

One tiny problem is that I don't have so much choice here in croatia :D There are shops but they are either too expensive or the quality or clothes is really poor :unsure:

I love Topshop, Bershka, Zara, New Yorker and H&M for T-shirts, shirts, skirts :D but Levis and Miss selfridge for jeans ;)

accessories - whenever I ran into something I like :D

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I Love Vila (favourite), Twist & Tango, MQ, Vero Moda. For slightly cheaper stuff I like H&M and sometimes Bikbok. I rarely find stuff there though. Ofcourse I also love Topshop, Mango and Zara (though they're quality isn't that great..)

Other then that I love labels like Alexander McQueen and Wang Marc Jacobs etc. Unfortunately they're way out of my budget though :(

For shoes I love Topshop and a couple of other stores. And Liboutin ofc.

For accessories I only wear real gold or silver so those I usually buy abit more expensive :P