The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Christmas

What do you have planned for Christmas? New Years too?

I'd usually attend the yearly Christmas day party but I'm going away to:

With my grandparents over Christmas and New Years. Looks beautiful huh?

Anddd my oldest sister is having the Christmas lunch this year, inviting all of our family and it's been rescheduled to the 18th of December so my grandparents and I can go too, with some games and stuff :P

My birthday is the week before that ^ but I'm not sure what I want to do yet. Oh and Christmas in the Park is on the 11th! Which is a very popular concert with rides, music, etc.

Should be a fun month!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! You are going to have such a ball Kim!! I'm staying at home with all our family and grandparents coming up for it, so that'll be amazing.

You have rescheduled for the day before my birthday! :P hehehe so its bound to be a good day haha

It is Christmas in the park tomorrow down here!! But I'm going to a friends BBQ instead (like I told you already :P ) But it should be so much fun anyway :)

I love the Christmas period, especially Starbucks Gingerbread frappacino's, homemade presents, decorating the house, going shopping for other presents and just the general nature of it!

It also happens that I have 6 days between My birthday, Christmas and New Years - so its practically 3 weeks of incredibleness :D

I don't really celebrate christmas anymore. But I'll be in the US with my family. No idea what we'll do, but I bet it's boring. And unfortunately also over new years. >.<

I'd rather party with my friends...it will be so boring in Arizona just with my family.

Well gonna stay at home with my family as usually, that's quite boring every year. But gonna have a few New Year parties in the night clubs before the actual New Year night so I guess it's going to be fun. And we celebrate Christmas in jan, tho we don't actually celebrate, we usually have a family dinner and that's it.

We're having the family round at ours for Christmas dinner, tea and stopping over. In the morning I'll be opening my sons' presents from santa with him.

It's going to be a hectic one, last year we all went away to the lakes, it was beautiful with all the snow, hopefully we'll have just as much fun this year. We're going to be doing stuff the weeks surrounding Christmas as well to make it special.

Just having a traditional family christmas day, which involves opening presents, drinking my weight in alcohol, eating food and arguing over the dinner table with each other lol

New years is the day i hate lol me and my brother used to host awesome new years parties but now we don't due to the parents not going away on the day anymore lol.

Prefer christmas eve, me and my friends which is like 20 of us go to the local pub and get drunk and just chat the night away. I prefer christmas eve.

I'm doing something completely different for Christmas this year. My family and I are going to Florida. We're leaving Christmas day (yay Christmas at the airport!) and we're staying until January 9. We're going everywhere, Disney, Universal (Wizarding World of Harry Potter!!!!!! can you tell I'm excited?), Busch Gardens, Epcot, Sea World, etc. And since we'll be there through New Year's I'm not exactly sure of the plans yet. Another upside to going to Florida is we're not buying presents for anyone, which is awesome because I'm so broke.

I'm doing something completely different for Christmas this year. My family and I are going to Florida. We're leaving Christmas day (yay Christmas at the airport!) and we're staying until January 9. We're going everywhere, Disney, Universal (Wizarding World of Harry Potter!!!!!! can you tell I'm excited?), Busch Gardens, Epcot, Sea World, etc. And since we'll be there through New Year's I'm not exactly sure of the plans yet. Another upside to going to Florida is we're not buying presents for anyone, which is awesome because I'm so broke.

WOW! awesome :) Have the time of your life.. and thats good on the presents it's a pain buying presents especially when its busy busy at stores and all and money wise like you said

WOW! awesome :) Have the time of your life.. and thats good on the presents it's a pain buying presents especially when its busy busy at stores and all and money wise like you said

Yes! Two whole weeks with my nephews... I'm not sure I'll like them too much by the end of the vaca... lol I'm kidding.

Universal Studios and Busch Gardens is fun! Especially Jurrasic Park. :P Wonder if they still have it. And in Bush Gardens there is a really awesome roller coaster. The free fall is great. And it's ok, I celebrated christmas at the airport once. :P

I am going for hernia repair surgery on the 14th December, so I will need to take things a little easy this Christmas. The good thing about that though is that it means I have an extra long Christmas holiday from work and I am looking forward to an extended break, usually I would work right up until Christmas Eve but instead you will probably see me on here a lot more during this time. Hopefully I will be fit and well in time to go back to work in January.

I love Christmas, we don't usually go away anywhere, it's the only time when really the whole family gets together, even my Grandad who is quite frail now, bless him, but he always livens things up and is good for a laugh. I love spending time with him. I love the food too, Christmas dinner is the best meal of the year and hopefully finished off with one or two drinks. All this comes complete with the Doctor Who Christmas Special, what more could I ask for? (except maybe Emma popping around to say hello? :P )

We're having the family round at ours for Christmas dinner, tea and stopping over. In the morning I'll be opening my sons' presents from santa with him.

It's going to be a hectic one, last year we all went away to the lakes, it was beautiful with all the snow, hopefully we'll have just as much fun this year. We're going to be doing stuff the weeks surrounding Christmas as well to make it special.

I love that your having a great Christmas with your son.. :) It shall be special

Happy almost birthday Katie!

Universal Studios and Busch Gardens is fun! Especially Jurrasic Park. :P Wonder if they still have it. And in Bush Gardens there is a really awesome roller coaster. The free fall is great. And it's ok, I celebrated christmas at the airport once. :P

I've never been to Busch Gardens, but I'm really excited to go. They have a little zoo there too right? I'm definitely going on the roller coasters! If they still have the Jurrasic Park my nephews will looove that lol.

Well Im doing to much things for Christmas I Am in my play At my church and I Sing in my Chior too and I am doing a solo and Also we are helping kids that came from Thailand to teach them about Christmas and we are making cookies with them (:!! and I am spending it with my boyfriend this year so i am excited

Wow that sounds absolutely amazing :mellow: *whines to mummy* Can I go there toooooo?

That Sounds SO much fun Amber I hope you have A Wonderful TIme I love The WIzarding World (: it is super amazing One of the best places on the planet (;

I've never been to Busch Gardens, but I'm really excited to go. They have a little zoo there too right? I'm definitely going on the roller coasters! If they still have the Jurrasic Park my nephews will looove that lol.

I think so. But can't remember well. Too long ago haha. The roller coaster is a must, it's so awesome. haha I spent most of the time in JP. :P

bahahah

well tomorrow I turn 20 years old buh bye teenage years

I'm so excited for Christmas this year

Happy birthday, Katie!!

Ohhh, 20 years old. Doesn't it feel weird to leave the teenage years? I turn 20 the first week of February and I'm like :o. Doing anything special for your twentieth?

I'm planning on traveling up North to Boston and Providence and spend a week up there just chillin' and spending time with my friend. People keep telling me it'll be cold and snowy and yadda yadda. Except for VT and CT, I've never spent time in New England.

But yeah. As for Christmas--hoping to spend time somewhere other than in my house. Spent Thanksgiving last night in my house instead of heading out with my sister (we're not speaking to each other) to holiday parties, so it was very odd and boring.

I hope all of you have a good Christmas (in advance...even though it's a month away :P)!

:D

Wonderful topic to start Kim. I actually planned this year with my mom last week.

Christmas Eve - Spent with my family at my nans house, few drinks etc.

Christmas Day - Spent with family again but an addition of my boyfriend. He's sleeping at mine.

Boxing Day - Going to my aunties and taking my boyfriend with me too.