The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Christmas

I love love love Christmas! Even though we don't celebrate it for religious reasons I love the traditions. The snow (one year we had almost no snow and it didn't feel like Christmas xD). I love the food. I look forward to it the whole year and start talking about it in Summer. xD Presents. Sauna. ^^

I would love to have those big family gatherings like we used to have when I was a kid when my parents' siblings all came together. Now this year it's just me and my parents (plus pets) because both my grandmas are with other relatives. Luckily our neighbours come visit. (:

I am going for hernia repair surgery on the 14th December, so I will need to take things a little easy this Christmas. The good thing about that though is that it means I have an extra long Christmas holiday from work and I am looking forward to an extended break, usually I would work right up until Christmas Eve but instead you will probably see me on here a lot more during this time. Hopefully I will be fit and well in time to go back to work in January.

I love Christmas, we don't usually go away anywhere, it's the only time when really the whole family gets together, even my Grandad who is quite frail now, bless him, but he always livens things up and is good for a laugh. I love spending time with him. I love the food too, Christmas dinner is the best meal of the year and hopefully finished off with one or two drinks. All this comes complete with the Doctor Who Christmas Special, what more could I ask for? (except maybe Emma popping around to say hello? :P )

Hope the operation goes alright for you pal. I'll indeed be working right up until Christmas eve!

Hope the operation goes alright for you pal. I'll indeed be working right up until Christmas eve!

Cheers, I am looking forward to an extending break though, two weeks to go for me!

I just hope that I am feeling well enough pretty soon afterwards so that I can enjoy the Christmas period.

I'm doing something completely different for Christmas this year. My family and I are going to Florida. We're leaving Christmas day (yay Christmas at the airport!) and we're staying until January 9. We're going everywhere, Disney, Universal (Wizarding World of Harry Potter!!!!!! can you tell I'm excited?), Busch Gardens, Epcot, Sea World, etc. And since we'll be there through New Year's I'm not exactly sure of the plans yet. Another upside to going to Florida is we're not buying presents for anyone, which is awesome because I'm so broke.

My twin brother and his wife are going to be there at that time! Maybe you'll run into them! :lol:

I hope you have great fun!

I've got three Christmas' planned right now.

My family lives all over the place, so I'll have one when my sister comes to visit my mother who lives about an hour and a half away from me a week prior. I'll have a Christmas with my friends on Christams day, and a Christmas going out to visit my oldest brother and his family the week after Christmas. All while working in between, so it's going to be quite tricky with lots of travel. I was hoping to attend a benefit gala on New Years... but it's going to cost me a bit over 200 dollars and given all the holiday spending, I don't think I'll be able to afford it, especially seeing as I'll be travelling again for my birthday, the week after Christmas to visit my sister, along with some friends of mine, in Washington DC, where she and her husband live. I should be pretty busy and fairly well broke when all is said and done! :P:lol:

• 13 years later...