The Emma-Watson.net Forum

My Week with Marilyn

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for picture Kevin. Emma looks so beautiful. I am planning on hearing more about this project in the future.

Don't thank me. There was already a topic about this still and the main site has it posted as well. I was just putting it here because it's related to My Week With Marilyn.

• 3 weeks later...

Probably gonna wait and rent MWWM on Blu-ray or On Demand. After seeing the trailer I'm just not that interested. The only reason I would be seeing it is because of Emma. Michelle Williams bugs me. She has ever since Dawson's Creek. And I just don't feel that she comes anywhere close to pulling off Marilyn Monroe. To me it just looks like Michelle Williams playing a character rather than embodying the person of Marilyn.

I watched the trailer today and I cannot wait to watch the whole movie. Not just because of Emma, but I am very interested to see Michelle Williams as Marilyn! Hope Emma´s part will give her the opportunity to show her acting skills :)

I watched the trailer today and I cannot wait to watch the whole movie. Not just because of Emma, but I am very interested to see Michelle Williams as Marilyn! Hope Emma´s part will give her the opportunity to show her acting skills :)

Same here! I've always liked Michelle Williams, she always makes interesting and challenging career choices. And the rest of the cast seems amazing as well. It does look like Emma will have a tiny part though...

The stills from the MWWM trailer.

Emma will start her semester in Oxford University today, so she likely won't be attending the premiere which is also later today.

• 4 weeks later...

Is it just me, or does Emma's accent sound different in the interview she did for My Week with Marilyn on the main site? To me it sounds like an american accent is coming through a bit, did anyone else notice that? :huh:

yes precisely. I does sound LOVELY

Since we don't know how Emma's school schedule works, it's hard to tell. She did miss the premiere in the US, but that was because she was starting her first day at Oxford. We'll have to wait and see.

Since we don't know how Emma's school schedule works, it's hard to tell. She did miss the premiere in the US, but that was because she was starting her first day at Oxford. We'll have to wait and see.

Thanks. Wish Emma all the best at school!