The Emma-Watson.net Forum

My Week with Marilyn

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It can't be out in January. Too short from the wrapping up. The most possible time of release would be second half of next year since it's the usually awards season.

That is what I was thinking. Hopefully we learn more about the time of the release soon.

The story looks interesting. I´m forward to see the film. I watched Ballet Shoes, what isn ´t my genre but i like the film very much and not only because of Emma^^

So i´m really exited on the trailer.

I am very looking forward to watch this movie. Michelle Williams as Marilyn will be very interesting AND to see Emma outside of the Harry Potter world is so exciting..I havent seen Ballet Shoes

Yeah I def dont see Jan 2011, as cool as that would be!! I cant wait to see Emma in a new role!! She BLEW me away w. her performance in DH and I cant wait to see her in the future projects :)

kudos to you kristen, she can do any role, she's phenomenonal!!

I am very looking forward to watch this movie. Michelle Williams as Marilyn will be very interesting AND to see Emma outside of the Harry Potter world is so exciting..I havent seen Ballet Shoes

Ballet Shoes is very good. i loved it!!

Yeah, I'll probably just do that. But I wonder what my father will say when I tell him, "Can you take me to blockbusters? I want to watch Ballet Shoes."

Trust me, the movie is worth the embarrassment with your father. Also, it's perfect for the holiday (or post-holiday) season. Really sweet family movie.

Trust me, the movie is worth the embarrassment with your father. Also, it's perfect for the holiday (or post-holiday) season. Really sweet family movie.

I agree, it´s a sweet little film. If you ha the chance to watch it without losing your image, do it.

Yeah, I'm going to go and rent it or something. Or maybe watch it on YouTube (see posts by The Dude). I've just been very busy and somewhat sick the past couple days.

Thanks for the replies!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, so much for those rumors that it would come out in January(as it's Feb. 1st right now), though that was obvious since they just wrapped up filming in November.

I wonder when we are going to get the first trailer though.

Hope we'll have more news on this soon. It's quiet around Emma right now (I don't blame her, but there's nothing better then those times of HP-promotion when there is something new every day). News about MWWM would fill the break until the summer.