The Emma-Watson.net Forum

My Week with Marilyn

According to the press release for this film, Emma is part of the cast, playing a character named Lucy and apparently it's a smaller role than her previous ones so she won't have to film as much and should have an easier time squeezing in filming in her schedule. However, surprisingly we have yet to hear from Emma or her reps regarding this role, despite her being mentioned in the press release. I assume that if the information were incorrect we would have heard something by now, so I assume she is in the movie. Hopefully we hear more about this role soon.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion,Emma won't play this role.I just consider it as a rumor...

Emma is mentioned in the press release, so it seems to be true unless Emma or her reps say otherwise. Emma hasn't mentioned anything though. Hopefully we eventually hear more about this.

And Ballet Shoes wasn't a documentary. I think what you mean is that it was a made-for-tv movie. However in some areas in the US at one point they showed it in theaters.

Edited by KS987
Emma is mentioned in the press release, so it seems to be true unless Emma or her reps say otherwise. Emma hasn't mentioned anything though. Hopefully we eventually hear more about this.

And Ballet Shoes wasn't a documentary. I think what you mean is that it was a made-for-tv movie. However in some areas in the US at one point they showed it in theaters.

I mean that she's realy busy with studying.I 100% sure that Lucy role not quite a level for Emma.Also her twitter said: "don't trust anything you read"...That's my position.

Edited by Hitman

Emma officially has a new role!! Yes!!! Glad to see that this is finally confirmed. :)

So what do you think?

Oh you know what I think. :P . Stunningly beautiful as always. I think the wig fits her extremely well. :)

Thanks for the good news, dook.