The Emma-Watson.net Forum

People's Choice Award

I'd honestly go either way, there's no way of knowing if she's going to win or not until her category comes up. Besides if you're lucky enough to even be able to go you should go!

^Was gonna say the same.

If you have got the oppertunity to go then I say go for it whether Emma will be there or not.

A little different, but I have attended the Classical Brit Awards for the past three years and it's always a good night out from the red carpet beforehand right through until the end. It's always interesting to see close hand what goes on and how things work for these award shows, especially if it is filmed for television.

It is hard to say whether Emma will be there or not, she has been nominated so will probably receive an invite, and it will be easier for her now she is living in the states. I don't believe the winners know until the night itself unless they are not going to be there, so they can record a video instead.

But you should go for it, you will probably have a top night out, and if Emma does turn up and you get to see her, then it's a bonus.

If you have got the oppertunity to go then I say go for it whether Emma will be there or not.

A little different, but I have attended the Classical Brit Awards for the past three years and it's always a good night out from the red carpet beforehand right through until the end. It's always interesting to see close hand what goes on and how things work for these award shows, especially if it is filmed for television.

It is hard to say whether Emma will be there or not, she has been nominated so will probably receive an invite, and it will be easier for her now she is living in the states. I don't believe the winners know until the night itself unless they are not going to be there, so they can record a video instead.

But you should go for it, you will probably have a top night out, and if Emma does turn up and you get to see her, then it's a bonus.

Alright! Thanks for everyone's advices. I enjoyed reading every single one of them :)