The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Winter Fashion

Lately in horrible England we have been feeling the cold. And i thought id make a thread on winter fashion, since we still need to look good even if the weather is too damn cold to think about whether you look fashionable or not lol.

I have been wearing my winter cape this season :) It is from Asos.com and cost me 75 quid. It is dark green with a hood, but its a cape :D

Along with wearing my cape i am the biggest hat wearer :D

I think the cossack look is pretty awesome.

Bobble hat :D

Snoods

^I actually own this snood, it is amazing because it keeps you so warm compared to normal scarves

Ugh, brr I don't like winter but I'm in love with winter fashion! I want something like these, there was a similar pair on sale for only $58... but unfortunately that is more money than I have right now.

Those hats are super cute, I'm currently in the market for one I'm really into hats like these:

and

I just bought a super cute vest but it'll probably be more of a fall/spring thing. And I usually just wear sweaters in the winter, I love them.

Winter clothes are my favorite!!! I love sweaters. I live in sweaters. I buy most of mine online from Banana Republic. I don't love the a lot of the stores in London so I but most of my stuff online from the states... plus they got amazing sales!!! I am a huge scarf person too. I have probably every color pashimina I also have a few Burrberry and hermes scarves that I love. and BOOTS!!!! I love every single pair of boots ever made!! I love wearing booots!! and high socks. and tights.. and gorgeous coats. I LOVE WINTER CLOTHES!!!

OMG GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! I want one!!! DO they have other colors????

lol yeah it is, and yeah they have the coat in three colours.

check it out ;; Asos;; Military Cape

That's really nice! I want a peacoat... what color do you think I should get? I really like the black and navy but do you think those colors are over done?

Thank you, yeah Peacoats are cute. Black is a classic peacoat colour so ill always say it lol

Thank you, yeah Peacoats are cute. Black is a classic peacoat colour so ill always say it lol

Yeah that is true, there are some nice ones at Target here. I really like this one:

but I looove the color on this one:

I've been in such a grey mood lately.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I really need to add to my winter wardrobe. Any ideas?

I absolutely love coats, dress length in bright colours... But never see any in NZ that I like :P Are there any particular stores/websites that sell them? I have enough scarfs and berets to last a while, what else do you girls like? :o I don't own any boots xD Would like to buy some one day.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think there's much winter fashion happening when it's winter here, because it rains a lot, but on top of that the wind is always blowing (it's windy because of the atlantic and pacific meeting each other and the mountain, etc etc) so you have to wear a rain coat over your clothes because the rain blows sideways haha. :king:

• 3 months later...

Winter clothes are my favorite!!! I love sweaters. I live in sweaters. I buy most of mine online from Banana Republic. I don't love the a lot of the stores in London so I but most of my stuff online from the states... plus they got amazing sales!!! I am a huge scarf person too. I have probably every color pashimina I also have a few Burrberry and hermes scarves that I love. and BOOTS!!!! I love every single pair of boots ever made!! I love wearing booots!! and high socks. and tights.. and gorgeous coats. I LOVE WINTER CLOTHES!!!

OMG! Don't even get me started on scarfes and shawls. I LOVE them. I collect them. They are awesome!! :) <3

Edited by I.SetFire2TheRain