The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Would You Cut Your Hair Like Emmas New Look?

hey guys

i´m interested if you would cut your hair like emmas new look?

or you looking for a new look and you are inspired by emma??

in my opinion i´ll try it... maybe next week.

but i´m a little bit afraid about the result...

so, i´m very interested about your opinion... :)

Edited by nicivelvet89

I wouldn't no, I prefer my hair long. I thought her hair was the most beautiful right before she cut it, absolutely gorgeous. But if you're really interested in cutting it short, give it a go. :)

yeah maybe i will doing it... i have my hair like emmas old haar now... and i want a totally change my look... but i am afraid it will looks horrible on me ..

yeah maybe i will doing it... i have my hair like emmas old haar now... and i want a totally change my look... but i am afraid it will looks horrible on me ..

Check out this website it tells you what hair styles suit the shape of your face. There is also a site (but I can't find it!) where you can upload a picture of you and "try on" different hair styles to see if it'll look good on you. Try those out if you can find one.

hey guys

i´m interested if you would cut your hair like emmas new look?

or you looking for a new look and you are inspired by emma??

in my opinion i´ll try it... maybe next week.

but i´m a little bit afraid about the result...

so, i´m very interested about your opinion... :)

I have been tumbling this idea around in my head for two weeks now and I still have not come up with an answer. I don't have the GUTS to cut it that short. I loved Emma's long hair, but her short style is equally gorgeous.

If I did do something this drastic, it would A) probably would not look good on me and B) would give me a heart attack and require me to buy a gallon of ice cream.

So, my answer? I am inspired by Emma and am getting my hair cut for the New Year/to celebrate my birthday. But nothing above the shoulders. :o

:D

But if you feel like you can pull it off and not have a meltdown after you see all your hair on the floor, go for it! You might even like it. :)

Edited by K.Lo

I have been tumbling this idea around in my head for two weeks now and I still have not come up with an answer. I don't have the GUTS to cut it that short. I loved Emma's long hair, but her short style is equally gorgeous.

If I did do something this drastic, it would A) probably would not look good on me and B) would give me a heart attack and require me to buy a gallon of ice cream.

So, my answer? I am inspired by Emma and am getting my hair cut for the New Year/to celebrate my birthday. But nothing above the shoulders. :o

:D

But if you feel like you can pull it off and not have a meltdown after you see all your hair on the floor, go for it! You might even like it. :)

i totally agree you! :D i mean, i am so afraid if the hairstyle don´t look at me and i get a heart attack :o

maybe i´ll crying if i see all the hair around me on the ground xD

by the way: my hair are shoulder long... here some pics of me...

with long hair: (hair extensions)

with shoulder long hair ( actually ) the same cut since 3 years! i can´t see it anymore.. i need a new look.

xD i think i will do it!!! =D=D

I honestly think that short style would look good on you. Maybe you can have it just a bit longer than Emma's maybe something like this? I personally think that would suit you more than Emma's style.

yes that was my idea before!;)

if i don´t like it i can change it later and cut them shorter.. :)

I agree with Lavieenrose. After looking at photos of you, a short style would suit your face. Maybe a little longer than Emma's, though. The link that Lavieenrose put in the previous post would seem to fit you? I think.

I would probably look dreadful with a short style. :o You, on the other hand, can pull it off. I think (!) Lol.

I already have my hair cut like Emma's...but I'm a dude so that's not as big a deal. In fact this is long for me since I've been shaving my head for the last couple of years.

nicivelvet89, You have a really strong face, although you look pissed in your third pic. You could definitely carry the short cut off even as short as Emma's. But you also look good with long hair. If you're not sure though, don't do it because it'll take forever to get it back to your length. But I definitely think you'd look good with Emma's style just because of your strong facial structure.

The shortest I've had mine and will probably ever have mine is shoulder length. I'd cut it a bit longer than Emma's if I had more self-confidence :mellow: It looks great on a lot of women.

Go ahead with it if you like the style.

I already have my hair cut like Emma's...but I'm a dude so that's not as big a deal. In fact this is long for me since I've been shaving my head for the last couple of years.

nicivelvet89, You have a really strong face, although you look pissed in your third pic. You could definitely carry the short cut off even as short as Emma's. But you also look good with long hair. If you're not sure though, don't do it because it'll take forever to get it back to your length. But I definitely think you'd look good with Emma's style just because of your strong facial structure.

maybe you dan upload a pic?? =) i´ve made a makeover with emmas haircut on me:

maybe you dan upload a pic?? =) i´ve made a makeover with emmas haircut on me:

A shade darker would be good; but why wear it "down" like that? Even Emma looks a lot better if she wears it "up" with more volume to it, like she did for that stylist photoshoot.

As soon as she did it I started asking myself whether I should do it or not... the reason I'm not doing it is because I doubt my face and head shape is right for such short hair! But I'm still considering other short options because Emma has never look as good as she does now, it's incredible what a haircut can do B)

A shade darker would be good; but why wear it "down" like that? Even Emma looks a lot better if she wears it "up" with more volume to it, like she did for that stylist photoshoot.

Agreed.

That's the great thing about being a guy. We don't have to worry about the emotional and psychological ramifications of our hair style. My choice is entirely about maintenance (shaved bald). It's hair. Go for it. For most of us it will grow back if you don't like it.

That's the great thing about being a guy. We don't have to worry about the emotional and psychological ramifications of our hair style. My choice is entirely about maintenance (shaved bald). It's hair. Go for it. For most of us it will grow back if you don't like it.

I'm the same way jayhawk. I had long hair (shoulder length) for a few years and then cut it. Then it got shorter and shorter until I started shaving it bald. Now I'm letting it grow out a little into a more normal hair style and have shaved my goatee. I think I look more approachable now. I guess I used to look like a biker or something because people tended to be afraid of me. Some people after they got to know me told me that I really intimidated them when they first met me. Clerks in stores were always like "yes sir, no sir" to me and were very apologetic and my wife said she thought it was because they were afraid of me.

Sorry, didn't mean to take this thread off topic.