Photo

Would You Cut Your Hair Like Emmas New Look?

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 Thessalie

Thessalie

Dedicated Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:37 AM

Honestly, when I saw the first picture of her with short hair, it was on emmawatson.net and I hated it.

emma-watson-short-hair-537x402.jpg

I discovered later that actually, I hated the picture, and I loved her hair cut ! (As you can see on my avatar  :yesyes: )

I love and admire women that have short hair but still manage to be feminine. I fell it's empowering.

That's why i often though of doing it myself, because I envy those women who do it. But I'm not courageous enough and I like my long hair, so not for now !  

Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.
But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.
Beyond a wholesome discipline,
be gentle with yourself. 

Desiderata

Max Ehrmann

#42 Vibes

Vibes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:55 PM

I'm seriously considering getting my hair cut off. Same reason as Emma too. I'm in a new stage of my life and I want to do something different and I want a bit of a change.

I have straight, thick, brown hair. And though it's soft and fluffy and people like running their fingers through it, it's really high maintenance and sometimes I just don't have the patience for it. I've talked to my friends about getting it cut for quite a long time and they either say "YEAH! Do it!" or "No don't! You're hair is too majestic!" 

I have my high school commencement ceremony in November, and I promised my friends that I would keep my fluffy locks for that and do loose curls with it, because that's the way they like it. After that, I'll look into what I can do. I don't know if I can pull it off, but we'll see what my hairdresser says. My biggest fear is looking like a guy!

My hair grows fairly quickly, so if I like my older look, it's not like I'll have to wait a long time for it to come back.

emma-watson-axe-1.gif

#43 Leonarddrake

Leonarddrake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:43 AM

that is pretty cool, maybe the colour needs to be a bit darker on you..

#44 Anna_em

Anna_em

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:52 PM

I don't like Emma with short hair I think that we the girls have to be with long hairs of course there are girls wich looks very good with short hairs

#45 Lucy.W

Lucy.W

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 08:28 AM

absolutely no . short hair never go with  my face .But I still very "envy" those girls who are perfectly fit for short hair cut

#46 Shwalz

Shwalz

Devoted Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,518 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 09:46 AM

I wont cut hair like emma...for her it looks good...dat hair cut doesnt matches to me...emma with long hair looks soooo cute...:-)
:wub:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users