The Emma-Watson.net Forum

it's weird that i can't remember life without Supernatural! :o

and that picture is beautiful! Jensen has the best back in the world :P:drool:

He certainly does, why don't we get to see it more often? :sob: Not fair haha

OMG..

UHH i LOVE THAT PICTURE I got that on my Phone and Yes It si one of the best things in the world

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ IT again had to be repaired after the last episode. :lol: I love the fact that Dean calls the car his baby...

And the dialogue,which was something like "She (the vengeful spirit) possesses sex dolls, my car isn't a sex doll!"...LOL...I loved the last episode! :wub: Especially Ben parent trapping Dean and Lisa. :) And the video montage of all the times Dean spent with them made me cry a bit... :(

Edited by Surya

I'm up early Saturday eagerly awaiting the arrival of the episode online! :D WOHO

i hope you love it!!

I just downloaded the latest episode!!! :) Gonna watch it now.

But before that I wanted to post this:

And:

Dean's Impala's got personality!

:drool:

^ IT again had to be repaired after the last episode. :lol: I love the fact that Dean calls the car his baby...

And the dialogue,which was something like "She (the vengeful spirit) possesses sex dolls, my car isn't a sex doll!"...LOL...I loved the last episode! :wub: Especially Ben parent trapping Dean and Lisa. :) And the video montage of all the times Dean spent with them made me cry a bit... :(

hahah i loved this episode so much!!

and yeah i wanted to cry at the Dean and Lisa bit too :( Dean cares about them so much :(

and the Ben and dean moment... :sob:

• 2 weeks later...

Did you guys watch the 15th episode of the 6th season? OMG it was awesome! :D Dean and Sam being sent to the film set of Supernatural by Balthazar! LMAO...

I loved Sam's line, "So you are Jensen Ackles and I am something called Jared Padalecki!" and Dean's, "They put make-up on me, those ba*****s!"

Oh I loved the parts where Misha Collins (Castiel) kept tweeting. And it was so nice to see Genevieve (Ruby) again... I always love scenes involving her and Jared! And they showed their Vancouver home!

And the line,"Atleast they're talking, and apparently Jensen is staying at Jared's place now."

And the best bit was when one of Rafael's henchmen kills off everyone on the sets including Eric Kripke, the creator of the series! :lol:

There are so many things I liked in the last episode, its difficult to choose 1 particular scene! I love how even after 5 seasons, they still come up with new and interesting stories for every episode. :wub: I'll never get tired of this show.

Edited by Surya

omg i LOVED the meta episode!!!!! hahaha. i almost died!!! HILARIOUS!!!

the episode last night was good too!!

jim's voice was SCARY when he had that worm thing inside him.

I know right? April 15th!!! :sweatdrop:

Already, we had to wait forever for Sam to get his soul back and now this break.... <_<

^ Btw... I love ur signature and avi... :)

Edited by Surya
  • 2 weeks later...