The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Well i love my shoes :D

I have a zillon pairs in my walk in wardrobe, but they are never in any order. I am not very organised, but i do own more flats than high heels. Not quite sure why lol.

Just checked out his site, man there are some gorgeous shoes there, but some of them cost more than I even have in my account!! lol.

I need to find a shoe store here that has stylish, but affordable shoes. Everything is so expensive nowadays...

^yeah they are quite pricey but definitly worth the price.

But if your a little more conscious of your bank balance i would definitly recomend Dorothy Perkins for boots. Still affordable but great quality. Stay away from New Look and Miss Selfridge for boots, they tend to fall apart quite quick. I havent ever bought a pair of boots from New Look but my best mate lives by them, but she is always moaning about how they fall apart after a few weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't worn boots since I was a little girl. I don't think they are appropriate for me because I'm always losing balance. I don't any heels but I should because I want to wear more dresses. I'm going to treat myself for Christmas and get four pairs of sneakers in colours blue, green, yellow and pink.

• 1 month later...

you can never have too many pairs of shoes. i have around 2-300. and ima keep buying 'em.

thats crazy lol

I don't really wear heels ether.I have to climb up about 250 stairs and walk on cubic stone to get to my high-school(it is placed on the top of the medieval citadel in my town :( )so wearing heels there is like extreme sports for me lol.And I don't buy shoes I can't go to school in because I'm not on my own money yet :P

Can't wait for the autumn when I'll be going to uni :ohyeah: high heels-here I come :P

• 1 month later...

I really want some nice shoe boots. But I can't walk in heals.

buy some and practice in the house.

I used to struggle with high heels but you soon get used to them.

I love shoes, they are amazing. I'm so sad, looking forward to planning my wedding so I can buy some amazing shoes

I have too many :lol: I will take a photo later :D

Please do! :D It'd be awesome to see all you girl's collections.

I'm too comfortable to wear really nice shoes, but I appreciate beautiful shoes and sometimes I buy nice ones and just never wear! ^_^ They look pretty in the wardrobe though...

I'm crazy about sneakers and ballerinas. I have a pair of really original Converse too that I love. But I rarely splurge on shoes, I'm very ungenerous to myself when it comes to buying shoes... I rarely find shoes I like and when I do they are way too expensive for my tight budget.

Edited by Mrs Duck
  • 5 months later...

I'm not keen on shoes :ph34r: I'd walk around barefoot all day if I could haha.

I have 4 pairs of shoes - 2 pairs of flip flops, a pair of converse and wedges which I rarely wear.

The flip flops get worn the most :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...