The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Enter Shikari

• 1 month later...

I'm still obsessed with them, and theirs been no posts in here! WHAT THE HELL!

Destabilise is bloomin' epic! I was blasting it through my headphones on the bus today some boy tapped me on the shoulder just to say, "Dude... tune." :laugh:

You can’t save us,

You can’t contain us,

You can’t destabilise to bag and label us.

I remember when Take to the Skies came out I was a huge fan, but that was like 3-4 years ago ^^ I haven't listened to their new stuff at all but the old stuff is god damn amazing! yesyes.gifyesyes.gif

I was about to see them live when they were warming up for Prodigy but I didn't get the tickets :(

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

WOW! I'm so behind on my favourite band's topic!

Enter Shikari's best album in my opinion is Take To The Skies. I can't wait for their new album to come out in a couple of months!

As for Leeds, me to! I'm so excited! Though i've seen them god knows how many times!

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw them!!!! They were very good, didn't play the songs that me and Ash knew lol, but what they did play was good

LUCKYYY!! Did they play any of their latest songs? Destabalise should have been played back then. xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUnNW-nbots

This is so good!

ES has really out done themselves and have created something that will definitely cause a mass of other bands doing something the same!

I must applaud ES for this!

Do you have their album? The one that is most different is stalemate. I do like this song, but only the breakdown. My favourite song is meltdown or stalemate.

Edited by Hermione

LUCKYYY!! Did they play any of their latest songs? Destabalise should have been played back then. xD

Do you have their album? The one that is most different is stalemate. I do like this song, but only the breakdown. My favourite song is meltdown or stalemate.

Yeah, its really good. But I saw The Chariot live the other day and have been on a Chariot high lately so havent been listening to ES much haha