• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

There are a lot of movies that make me cry. But some are:

Little Women

Harry Potter 5-7

Monte Carlo idk why but the part that Selena kinda cries in about not showing her true self just kinda gets to me

Anne of The Thousand Days

The Other Boleyn girl where Anne is hugging her sister goodbye

I cant think of any more right now.

I know two movies makes me cry is 1)When The Red Fern Grows-This is an animal movie I got to say how would you not cry...A boy dies and then two dogs died well the 1st dies from a stupid mountain lion and the other dies cause I guess she was depressed and wasn't eating. Then when owners bury Dan in the ground Little Ann lays on her brother's grave.*sniffs* Then the next morning they found she dies so the owners bury them side by side and red fern blooms and grows right in between them.Gosh this is making me cry just typing about it.

2)Million Dollar Baby-That's also one of the saddest movies ever too. It had great casting choices Hilary Swank is my favorite actress I love Morgan Freeman and Clint Eastwood as actors. The movie broke me down I was crying in the theater and everytime I watch it I always start to cry.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got a minute? I cry a lot at movies but when someone asks me a list I never remember...it was Titanic whatsoever, some Dutch movies I won't bother teling you the name of...Harry Potter, Romeo and Juliet (Luhrmann's, oh dear...)...I'll get back to it later.

äh sometimes. Like in Rome and Juliet or i was really sad at the end of Titanic. Even more as i realized i cried because of Jack and there was thousand people out there dying and they don´t matter anything to me because is just cried for Jack.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...