The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Ashley's Graphics.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The icons seem a tad blurry and the signatures a tad sharp. I agree with Kella, try different selective colours. Though my biggest problem is you always make the same size signatures. Some of the graphics you make are pretty darn amazing and I want to use them but they're just way to big. D:

I like the way you cropped the images though. These are really nice. Cute pictures you chose too!

Nice coloured photos. I like them more as icons though, however you should try different colours instead of using the same. just a suggestion, since i've noticed you colour a lot the same colour.

i will :) i go through stages haha. right now i'm really liking these colors :P but next time i'll change it up a bit :D

The icons seem a tad blurry and the signatures a tad sharp. I agree with Kella, try different selective colours. Though my biggest problem is you always make the same size signatures. Some of the graphics you make are pretty darn amazing and I want to use them but they're just way to big. D:

I like the way you cropped the images though. These are really nice. Cute pictures you chose too!

i didn't think they were big :o what size do you suggest?

and thanks :D

Okay, the size of them are nice, however the third one makes emma look like she has no eyes, like a skeleton. play a bit more with them. probably brighten the image up so you can still see her eyes, possibly do with less colouring on it as a suggestion. they are quite nice, just maybe ton down on the colour and how exciting it is, :P

I love the first set with a passion! The size is really good too! I myself find it hard going from making small signatures into making big because it hard to adjust the images. How about you? Was it harder to work with a different size?

I love the first set with a passion! The size is really good too! I myself find it hard going from making small signatures into making big because it hard to adjust the images. How about you? Was it harder to work with a different size?

thanks :D i think it's one of my favorites too! haha when i finished making it i was like "danngg that looks NICEEE" hahah.

i think it was harder to make them smaller since they're HQ pics. they tend to blur up a bit, that's why i liked the big sigs. but i unno that's just me :P

I adore the first set(:

and i agree with porcelain.skin!!

keep up the practice<3

i will! :)

You could always add a little sharpen to them if you don't like the blur. Usually if they're to sharp though, (like in your big ones) I add a smart blur to get rid of it and make it look more realistic, if you get what I mean? xD

Adorable! I love the cute icons of Dan :D

thanks!

I love that Dan Rad update! They're gorgeous. I just don't like the pink on the second banner. D:

thanks! really? i thought it brought out the blue in his eyes more that's why i used it :P haha

I LOVE LOVE LOVE!! That smile... those eyes!!! *swoon* :excited:

i know!! HES SO PERFECT!

new stuff: