The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Ashley's Graphics.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

First I am very sorry for my lack of comments!

thank you :)

These are lovely, I don't have much to add. :P

thank you :)

some sigs or a band called "They All Float"

This one is the best of the three for me, though I think the colouring is a little to strong.

I do like the set, but all these Icons are bad quality? Do you know the reason for this? When saving as jpg it's awkward. You have to make sure you change the save quality to the max otherwise it lowers the quality. The other point could be Photobucket. I used this site to upload for around 3 years but a kind member here (BoMa) let me in on a secret. They lower the image quality. I converted to IMAGESHACK and that works fine for me now.

glad to hear! hehe :P

Again with all these Britney one's the image quality lacks. I have only kept the icon because the image bandwidth will not let me keep so many images in one post.

And finally, I don't think I'm keen on this one. The colouring is off on both Icon and Signature and again the quality lacks.

Do you use Photoshop? I'm sorry I realise above I assumed you did. If you do have you ever thought of blending images instead of cropping and colouring?

First I am very sorry for my lack of comments!

These are lovely, I don't have much to add. :P

This one is the best of the three for me, though I think the colouring is a little to strong.

I do like the set, but all these Icons are bad quality? Do you know the reason for this? When saving as jpg it's awkward. You have to make sure you change the save quality to the max otherwise it lowers the quality. The other point could be Photobucket. I used this site to upload for around 3 years but a kind member here (BoMa) let me in on a secret. They lower the image quality. I converted to IMAGESHACK and that works fine for me now.

Again with all these Britney one's the image quality lacks. I have only kept the icon because the image bandwidth will not let me keep so many images in one post.

And finally, I don't think I'm keen on this one. The colouring is off on both Icon and Signature and again the quality lacks.

Do you use Photoshop? I'm sorry I realise above I assumed you did. If you do have you ever thought of blending images instead of cropping and colouring?

hmm i've never thought about imageshack. it might be photobucket that makes the quality go down because they look fine when i edit them.

and no i don't use photoshop :/ i wish i did but i don't have the program :/