The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh k, the first three dogs are my favorites and I've had these breeds too so thats why I know why I love them. I have a border collie know.

Are: 1 BORDER COLLIES :wub:

2. German Shepherd (the DDR/working lines)

3.DobermannPinscher.

and then I love these dogs but doubt I'd get one: Collies,Shetland Sheepdogs,Aussies,Dutch shepherds,belgian/malinois, Cavelier King Charles Spaniel,nova scotia duck tolling retriever,golden retriever,Siberian Husky, staffordshire bull terrier, ( I know many and they are really great dogs!)and keeshound.(because my parents have one)and saluki.

Edited by trixie

Here's another picture of my dog, Mindy. She's a Shih-Tzu, and just finished rolling around on the floor:

My uncle's dog, Toto. She's a Kieran Terrier:

I've always liked Cocker Spaniels. However, I never liked the curly haired ones, or the completely straight-haired ones (the dog show standard). I like these, however:

I just love puppies, they are SO CUTE!!!! I really love huskies, cocker spaniels, and bernese mountain dogs. OMG. I really like big and fluffy dogs, smaller ones aren't really my thing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

First pic I saw when coming to this topic. Like my late Tico! He was a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and the same colour too. He died of old age last December at the age of 9 (almost 10). I miss him a lot. He came to my dream last night. ♥

If I'm ever gonna get myself another dog, it would be from a shelter. No breeders anymore when there are so many strays.

I don't like dogs but I've always found Siberian huskeys/sled dogs pretty. IF I ever get a dog it might be a duachaun. (spelling??) Or Corgi.

Disney cartoon dogs can be cute lol

My Marley :wub: We're getting him next Friday <3

Everytime I see the first it looks like animal cruelty. :lol: No offense I know it's not. <3 It's because the cage looks tiny and he looks like he has to duck and his face. <3 Adorable, then you see the second picture and it's like, oh no he's freeeee! <3 Haha xD

First pic I saw when coming to this topic. Like my late Tico! He was a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and the same colour too. He died of old age last December at the age of 9 (almost 10). I miss him a lot. He came to my dream last night. ♥

If I'm ever gonna get myself another dog, it would be from a shelter. No breeders anymore when there are so many strays.

Yeah, I love that dog to pieces. He's the best dog I've even known.!

Edited by Hermione

The first picture was taken in the dining room, the second and third in the living room and the fourth out on a walk xD

His name's Marley :D

Aww Marley is a gorgeous dog right there. <3

• 4 weeks later...

Huskies are beautiful, but they're too hyperactive. I had a half-Husky half-Golden lab once, I had to give her away (I really regret it till this day, but I'm sure she's happy with her new family). She was difficult to control and played aggressively. She was afraid of my brother, though, because they weren't afraid to discipline her. Also, my best friend had a full-Husky too, she was just the same like my pup. :-/

I love Beagles though! Some of my friends and coworkers have them (they're an extremely popular breed) and they're very loyal to their owners/guardians and easy to train. I'd love to have one, but until I move into a spacious home.

As a puppy:

As an adult:

Edited by Bagel of Death

^

How precious! He looks like he's thinking "What in the world is that? Oh no...not another camera! Better make a run for it!" :P

He looks of mix breeds. Do you know what he is?

Hahahaa lmao ;p

the vet told us that he is a terrier but idk what else..my uncle found him in a field alone..it was a baby..