The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Gawhh bless them, they're so cute! I wish i owned one, preferably a big one haha, but i live in a flat and it would be unfair for the dog to be in such a small place.

My fave is definately the hasky. It's so beautiful. And then comes the German Shepherds. Oh and of course the Pomeranians because they're soo cute and furry.

Oh gosh i love husky dogs, ive always wanted one.

I have a border collie which is my dog, and my parents have one rockweiller (sp? lol) and my brother has a spaniel. I would say that we love dogs :D But i do have two cats lol haha.

I love dogs, they are brilliant.

This is Scampy, he died from liver failure in 2003 :sob:

I remember once when I was quite young, I was upset following an argument with my parents, he came over and simply rested his head on my knee. They truly are mans best friend.

We haven't had one since, we all missed him so much it would have felt like replacing him which we didn't want to do. We have recently started talking about it though so who knows in the future.

^ I don't think you can really go wrong with your taste in dogs. lol.

I have a thing for big dogs mainly, German Shepherds are definitely my favorite but I loooove English Mastiffs, Great Danes, Boxers, Golden Retrievers, Labs, Bulldogs (I know they're not big but oh my word are they cute!!!), Australian Shepherds, Huskies (these dogs have sooo much crazy energy though! My friend has one, he's awesome but insane), Border Collies, Jack Russells, Newfoundlands, and Weimaraners.

^ It's called Afghan. And, also, I dislike the Shih tzu >.<

By the way, these dogs are considered as some of the less inteligent and more disobedient dogs; but, of course, they can be trained.