The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma's officials

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see Emma have similar activities for fans to do like the games she did with Lancome everyone once in a while.

And her official site works perfectly fine for me. Try checking it again.

Edited by KS987
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

what do you think about her Facebook and Twitter ? I'm surprised because I reckon most stars have to deal with their publicist, agent, and all when they communicate, especially on the Internet. But Emma seems to handle it by herself, which is great because it's very her, according to what I know about her. However as she is often busy, we sometimes stay weeks or months without any updates... Even her website would need some, because some parts are so old ! It's beautiful and simple, though.

She's finally tweeted after a long, long while:

Link

Emma's last tweet was on December 19 when she posted the link to stories on Camfed, so it was less than a month ago. It's always nice to hear from her though. :).

Emma is following two new accounts on twitter: PublicEyeComms and Fashion_Kicks

She also retweeted a tweet from Fashion_Kicks which thanked her for supporting macmillancancer(it also says she is following macmilancancer, but it's not on her list of accounts she's following. Not sure if it's an error, she hasn't put it up yet, or is following them through Fashion_Kicks).

• 3 weeks later...