The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma's officials

I'm going to say no, not her.

she'd let us know right? Jo at least.

Emma has updated her facebook and twitter pages again.

She's been spoiling us quite a bit lately, hasn't she? :P

totally, I love it!

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do people NOT know to read?!?! It says Emma is taking questions about her acting career and you have some creeps saying very inappropriate comments or stupid will you marry me questions...unreal...I would love to ask a question but dont think it would be answered with 7000 comments already posted...obviously it will be filtered through but still its alot of questions!!! :)

cbmac, try it anyway. Jo, the webmaster of her hp, told in another threat, that there is good chance to get GOOD questions answered.....

Some of the "other" questions are funny (made my day today), and some, well, it must be hard for Emma to know (and makes us, the "normal" fans even harder to communicate with her) that there are freaks out there, thinking about here "that" way......

Hardly even an answer!! I admit I was actually pretty frustrated. Do we even know if she is officially involved yet?

yes, she is supposed to be. But I guess it just depends how long Del Toro takes to write the thing!

cbmac, try it anyway. Jo, the webmaster of her hp, told in another threat, that there is good chance to get GOOD questions answered.....

Some of the "other" questions are funny (made my day today), and some, well, it must be hard for Emma to know (and makes us, the "normal" fans even harder to communicate with her) that there are freaks out there, thinking about here "that" way......

Thank you Jonny!! I appreciate it and will ask Emma my question..I agree with everything you said!!

It is funny because I dont think I realized how many uh not normal fans there are!!! LOL

I asked my question :) I know she is getting many but who knows! :) Also, she just posted on FB a beautiful (as always :)) pic of herself with another question. She is very, very sweet to be taking the time to do this for us!

Hardly even an answer!! I admit I was actually pretty frustrated. Do we even know if she is officially involved yet?

Del Toro already mentioned meeting with Emma with them planning on doing the film last year. So I thought it was already confirmed that at the very least Emma is attached to it currently. It's just that, as Jo said, it depends on when Del Toro is finished writing it. So basically the news is that he's apparently working on it now.

I'm also glad that Emma answered that she hopes to take a shot at directing and producing. I think it would be awesome if she basically made her own movie by writing, directing, and acting in it, so that she can create a film that she would like to see and characters she would like to play, but aren't offered to her through other's scripts. I'm not sure if she would be interested in doing that someday, but it would be cool if she did.

I never knew they were being posted to her offical site? When she originally announced it on her Facebook they said they'd be posting it there. Well either way I have been keeping up to date with them on Facebook. It's lovely how she's doing this!

I never knew they were being posted to her offical site? When she originally announced it on her Facebook they said they'd be posting it there. Well either way I have been keeping up to date with them on Facebook. It's lovely how she's doing this!

Yep, i originally took them down for her Website, but it was decided that they would also appear on her Facebook page.

8 Million possible contacts.... nearly the whole population of Austria alltogether.....

what power for promoting projects, movies and charities....

Sometimes the Internet frightens me... :huh:

on the other hand - you get in touch with so many interesting people..... :yesyes:

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

That was one heck of a response!!! :) Emma must get so tired of just the untrue things printed about her whether it be for dating, projects, or w/e. She is such a classy young woman that just takes it with a grain of salt yet will also stand up for herself. You go Emma girl.

Did anyone see the little interaction between Jonah Hill and Emma on twitter? Apparently they had lunch together and he tweeted to her about it as he was sitting with her. SO funny. I know they are in End of the World together. But, still I just can't put those to together in my head. They are so different!!! Big fan of both though!

School officially is over!!!! :) welcome to first day off :)

Anyway I love and admire what Emma said...it isnt always the script that should be the end all be all....the way a director can take that script and do things with it is what counts. The role also is what draws her-shes not gonna pick just any roles. But what I love about her selection of roles shes gone for lately are the different kinds of characters. Cant wait for her upcoming movies and future projects!! :)

As for blockbusters, that doesnt surprise me-I dont see any Potter actors doing these for awhile :)