The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma's officials

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that everyone can post on her fb, her page is really ruined for me.

I hate those obcessed fans. She opened it for people to give a guess, now you have unuseful messages. She knows she is loved !

Thank you to all the fans that ruined her page -_-

I think it's always been open for people to comment. But now her facebook opens to the fan comments, and not her posts. You have to change the filter to see them. That is annoying.

And the rumors people are talking about were mentioned in the papers before Emma mentioned this new project. But one thing that goes against it being Lancome is that the rumor had Emma allegedly quoted as confirming it, while she's trying to have us guess what her next project is. For all we know it could be something that no one has reported or even rumored yet.

I may assume Lancome related.

"Are you keeping pace? No? Don't lose face, it's not a race. We share our birthplace..."

I think she's referring directly to Paris, France on this one.

"Are you keeping pace? No? Don't lose face, it's not a race. We share our birthplace..."

Yes!! You are right!!!! Something related to Lancome, definitely.

That was my thought exactly when she mentioned the birthplace. Someone also had commented about Mario Testino, maybe that's the "i'll be seen through a lens that has seen me before"? However i can't possibly think anything else. This "new venture is coming" confuses me lol

it is thought that she has confirmed Lancome recently so it cant be that.

She never confirmed any rumor about Lancome. Only Daily Mail has said this.

It may be Lancome. The clues so far do seem to fit. But wouldn't it be great if she is making the clues to fit the Lancome rumour, but they are really leading to something else. :lol:

With the recent clues, it seems most likely.

This is from her official site, there is nothing new but they post it on fashion section!(:

Special announcement coming soon!

12 March 2011

Those of you that are folllowers of Emma on Twitter will have noticed something strange is going on. Emma has been releasing clues to a new exciting project.

You can see the clues and follow Emma at www.twitter.com/emwatson

More clues will be revealed over the next few days before the answers will be revealed.

Keep checking this website, www.Facebook.com/Emmawatson and Twitter to find out what Emma is doing next!

http://www.emmawatson.com/en/Latest/Fashion/Fashion/Special-announcement-coming-soon/

:o She's going to play "Rose" in a re-make of Titanic, surely that MUST be it! It couldn't possibly be anything else!!! :o

:P lol

Funny thing a person on tumblr mentioned that too. Let me quote what they said (it's not my idea lol :P) :

2012 Titanic Remake!! It all makes sense if you think about it..

First post: starting a new venture.. the venture of the titanic

Second post: She's talking about roses, Rose is the character's name

Third post: Seen through a leens that has been seen before... this character has been seen in the original version of Titanic

Fourth post: share the same birthplace, in the beginning of titanic it boards in France

I however don't see it lol

She never confirmed any rumor about Lancome. Only Daily Mail has said this.

It may be Lancome. The clues so far do seem to fit. But wouldn't it be great if she is making the clues to fit the Lancome rumour, but they are really leading to something else. :lol:

Ahahaha do you know how difficult that would be? Make a riddle that subtly points in one perfectly viable direction when really it means something else? It'd be really difficult for me to make up one riddle, let alone a double tricksy riddle. xD But that would be funny. My bet also goes to Lancome. Ohhh this is so much fun! it's like Emma's version of Jo Rowling's Do Not Disturb door! XD

Funny thing a person on tumblr mentioned that too. Let me quote what they said (it's not my idea lol :P) :

Third post: Seen through a leens that has been seen before... this character has been seen in the original version of Titanic

Fourth post: share the same birthplace, in the beginning of titanic it boards in France

lolololol

Yeah, somebodies stretching to make it fit. The Titanic was born, built, in Belfast, Ireland.

The logical conclusion is Lancome.

Emma woke me up with her "It's a beauty house..." tweet. I gotta talk to that chick about waking me up. :P

Damn dude, she's still sending you texts? Doesn't the restraining order cover that?

I'll pierce your skin if you hold me wrong but I'll love you forever if you pass me on.

It's still a mystery to me what this means though. Two of her tweets referred to Paris, France. The other two referred to maybe a photoshoot. This one's got my stumped a lil'.

These are my guesses about the tweets:

"I'll pierce your skin if you hold me wrong but I'll love you forever if you pass me on"

A Rose.

"I'll be seen through a lens that has seen me before. Do you know who I mean, or do you still need more?"

Maybe a photographer she's shot with in the past?

Face + France.

"It's a beauty house that wears a hat. French? Very, but this is no beret."

Lancôme :P

"This Pretty Woman was their latest recruit. Other great actresses have previously followed suit."

well, Julia Roberts. that was a given :P

and well... her latest:

EmWatson Emma Watson

It starts with an L and ends with an E. I’m sure you have guessed the new face of Lancôme is me! :-)

Congratulations to Emma for becoming the face of Lancome. :). Even though many figured it out quickly, I imagine Emma did it to have fun and as a way to interact with her fans. I would like to see her do similar things in the future.

• 4 weeks later...