The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma's officials

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wished she updated her facebook/twitter more often but I know she's really busy. At least we can keep in touch with her.

I have actually been surprised with how often Emma updates her facebook and twitter. This month hasn't had that much activity but the previous months since she joined she updated quite a bit. Then again that's probably before her schoolwork really started to get difficult and kick in. Maybe we'll hear from her more when her classes finish and she's on break.

I wished she updated her facebook/twitter more often but I know she's really busy. At least we can keep in touch with her.

Me too, but I prefer that to celebs updating every two minutes or so. What's too much is too much.

Emma tweeted today to thank greatfridays for wishing her good luck for the premiere. great fridays is also giving a "challenge" to fans to rise Emma's facebook fanbase to 1 million. She also updated her facebook today.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone should post so it doesn't look like it's just me in this topic lol.

I'll give it a go then.... :P

Emma has just tweeted and updated Facebook... she's back at Brown and has exams coming up in December...

Sorry about the long absence - the last few weeks have been totally manic! It was amazing though; thank you so much for all your support.

I'm back at Brown now trying to catch up on the work I missed before exams in December - can't believe it's only 30 days til Christmas! Where has the year gone??

Happy Thanksgiving to all you Americans out there!

Emma x

Good luck with the exams, Emma!

• 2 weeks later...