The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma's officials

Does anyone know what the reshoots are Emma spoke about on Facebook?

They are reshooting the epilogue since they were not pleased with the results from the original shooting of it.

It seems like Emma and the rest of the cast are finished now though, so she can finally have a break after a busy year.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally think the epilogue would be more "believable" if they just let Emma's hair be as it is, I mean most women cut their hair short when they have children... would Hermione do that? I don't know but I think Emma could make it work.

I'm not sure if it was up to her but I think they wanted to show that Hermione changed-grew older and out of her bushy hair.......I guess.But it would have looked great if she had it longer :yesyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

According to another website this appeared on twitter

For anyone who doesn't know Ryan Turner is this kid

and he plays Hugo Weasley in the epilogue of Deathly Hallows Part 2.

So sweet!!!! :)

Facebook:

Emma Watson Oh, and please don't send any more mail to my agents - Markham, Froggatt and Irwin. The quickest way to get it to me is to use the PO Box! Thanks, love Em x

8 hours ago · Like ·

Emma Watson Hi all, quick favour to ask.

When you lovely lot are sending me letters etc, please can you send them to the PO Box address on my website and not to Leavesden? There's no one at Leavesden anymore so I don't get those! Also, send emails to fans@emmawatson.com and not info@emmawatson.com which is for questions about the website.

I love getting all your letters and I don't want them going missing!

Thanks guys! x

10 hours ago · Like ·

Twitter:

Had a fantastic time at the Downing Street reception for British fashion last night! x

about 8 hours ago via web

Downing St pictures:

Edited by padfoot

Facebook:

Emma Watson Oh, and please don't send any more mail to my agents - Markham, Froggatt and Irwin. The quickest way to get it to me is to use the PO Box! Thanks, love Em x

8 hours ago · Like ·

Emma Watson Hi all, quick favour to ask.

When you lovely lot are sending me letters etc, please can you send them to the PO Box address on my website and not to Leavesden? There's no one at Leavesden anymore so I don't get those! Also, send emails to fans@emmawatson.com and not info@emmawatson.com which is for questions about the website.

I love getting all your letters and I don't want them going missing!

Thanks guys! x

10 hours ago · Like ·

Twitter:

Had a fantastic time at the Downing Street reception for British fashion last night! x

about 8 hours ago via web

Downing St pictures:

It just goes to show that it's really all over. No more fanmail to Leavesden. :(. Though I've always felt it was better just to send information to Emma directly, since there was a smaller chance of her getting it through Leavesden. :)

Emma's hair really seems to be growing back now. What a beauty. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Emma has updated her facebook and twitter revealing she has an upcoming project, but she doesn't say what it is yet and will instead give information on her twitter and make us guess.

Emma just tweeted about a riddle that she wants us to figure out. It has to do with her "new venture" what could it mean?

"I'll pierce your skin if you hold me wrong but I'll love you forever if you pass me on." -EmWatson

I think it's a Rose.

but i wonder what it means to her, though.

Edited by Rathbone*Grint

Emma just tweeted about a riddle that she wants us to figure out. It has to do with her "new venture" what could it mean?

I think it's a Rose.

Good guess. We'll probably have to guess several words and then put them all together to come up with the answer.

I think it's a Rose.

:o She's going to play "Rose" in a re-make of Titanic, surely that MUST be it! It couldn't possibly be anything else!!! :o

:P lol

:o She's going to play "Rose" in a re-make of Titanic, surely that MUST be it! It couldn't possibly be anything else!!! :o

:P lol

Gawd, I wish.

:)

some people say it's her playing Ka...something in The Hunger Games Movie, and others say it could be modeling for Lancome because of thier logo.

I will also guess Rose, as I can't think of anything else at the moment. As for what it means I have no idea. :P. Going to have to wait for more clues.

And the rumors people are talking about were mentioned in the papers before Emma mentioned this new project. But one thing that goes against it being Lancome is that the rumor had Emma allegedly quoted as confirming it, while she's trying to have us guess what her next project is. For all we know it could be something that no one has reported or even rumored yet.

Now that everyone can post on her fb, her page is really ruined for me.

I hate those obcessed fans. She opened it for people to give a guess, now you have unuseful messages. She knows she is loved !

Thank you to all the fans that ruined her page -_-