The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma's officials

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, guys. So, I was totally taking a break from trying to get this paperwork done (aka procrastinating) and sitting in the library and browsing my newsfeed on Facebook.

Apparently, Emma has updated her Facebook (I don't know about Twitter, since I don't follow Twitter). She has posted:

"I have had enough of revision-it's Christmas! Two more days to go... x"

Poor woman, has anyone broken the news to her that Christmas is actually still 16 days away? LOL. I know she most likely meant "two more days to go" 'til exams are over or break starts, but some people might get confused. lol

Thought I'd share. ;)

Now...back to work. -sigh-

"Only 9 sleeps til Christmas"

How cute is that? 9 sleeps. That's something that you tell little children when they ask how long it is until something. Just when I think Emma couldn't get any cuter...she does.

I replied to her latest Twitter update wishing her a great Christmas.

That's something that you tell little children when they ask how long it is until something.

We say it to each other all the time at work when coming up to holidays and things :P

But yes it does sound cute from Emma.

One thing that's happened a few times is that Emma coincidentally updates either twitter or facebook shortly after I send her a message either on twitter or facebook after a time of no updates from her(whether it be a few days or a week or so). It's not consistent but still lol.

One thing that's happened a few times is that Emma coincidentally updates either twitter or facebook shortly after I send her a message either on twitter or facebook after a time of no updates from her(whether it be a few days or a week or so). It's not consistent but still lol.

Give her some space dude lol.

Emma has just tweeted about the snow...

"The snow is pretty but am I going to be able to get out tonight??!"

Everywhere has been hit pretty bad today, especially in the south.

In the north of Germany nothing works anymore. In my town there was a notice by the local police station yesterday at noon, advising people not to drive and not to rely on public transport either - pure ice everywhere, neither the snow ploughs nor salt would work anymore! Some of the motorways are closed at times and trains are delayed or cancelled. I like snow as long as it falls, stays, and looks pretty for weeks, but not when it won't stop falling day after day.

Edited by HermioneP.

Wow, I am so glad it still hasn't snowed here yet. Still riding the bike.

Well, looks like Emma's gonna have to dig herself out if she wants to go anywhere. In fact, I am sure she has a shovel in hand right now.

Emma: "This is so much bloody work!" -digs digs-

*Handle breaks*

"Oh, bleeping GREAT."

:lol:

Edited by K.Lo

Looks like Emma isn't snowed in anyway, although she's had 6 inches of snow. They are back at Leavesden today filming the reshoots.

She's just posted on Facebook...

Hi guys, are you all ready for Christmas? Not long to go now... Exams all done and I’m back in the UK in 6 inches of snow!

Currently at Leavesden filming reshoots with Dan and Rupert. Feels strange to be back! x

I wonder how they're doing reshoots with her hair entirely different. A wig?

I think so, I have seen a few reports like this one in the Daily Mail which says they are making a wig for her..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1336829/Emma-Watson-Daniel-Radcliffe-shoot-Harry-Potter-Deathly-Hallows-final-scenes.html

The reshoots they are doing is the final scene 19 years into the future, so it doesn't need to be an exact match.

I personally think the epilogue would be more "believable" if they just let Emma's hair be as it is, I mean most women cut their hair short when they have children... would Hermione do that? I don't know but I think Emma could make it work.