The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma's officials

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two words: CLASS ACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This girl is the classiest actress in the industry. She easily could have let it go and what does she do? She defends her former college and classmates. This is why I will always follow and support Emma in her projects.

• 2 weeks later...

Posted on her Twitter,

Had such an amazing time in Paris with Lancome! Soon to start filming Perks of Being a Wallflower - can't wait! Hope everyone's ok xx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Latest Emma tweet

Amazing night last night in New York for the premiere of Deathly Hallows Part 2! Thank you to all those who came out to support! Love Em xx

One of us has really lost track of time. It was Monday, right? :)

I'm curious what she is doing now. I mean, she was done filming a while ago, but there were still the premieres, interviews, other promotions for HP to come. But now it is done. What do you do when you wake up one morning, and know there is no more HP ahead of you?

Latest Emma tweet

One of us has really lost track of time. It was Monday, right? :)

I'm curious what she is doing now. I mean, she was done filming a while ago, but there were still the premieres, interviews, other promotions for HP to come. But now it is done. What do you do when you wake up one morning, and know there is no more HP ahead of you?

My laptop recently broke down, so I'm barely able to get online. When I went to Emma's twitter page, I did not see that tweet, though the funny thing is I tweeted to her about the US premiere anyway,. :)

• 2 weeks later...

hey :)

this is kind of off topic ,

im a big fan of emma's fashion and i was browsing through the galleries and noticed theres always an older blonde lady with her... kind of curious, who is that?

Oddly enough, even though we see the woman you're talking about with Emma all the time, I don't think any of us know her name.

hello,nice to coming to your chat room emma

how i must talk to you emma?

i want & i love it

good to come here

can you tell me how i

must chat to you or speaking to you

i like it?>??

Welcome to the forums. Sorry to tell you, but Emma does not visit these forums. This is a fan forum, for fans who wish to discuss anything related to Emma (or non-related, for many other things are discussed as well), and Emma does not come here. And even if she would, she probably wouldn't tell us.

(Sorry if I'm playing the mod, thought I'd just help soulkeeper out :)).