The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Post Potter Depression

The series of new interviews with the cast popping up is coming to an end now with the promotion being over. I sit there and go "oh well, about a year from now there will be new ... DARN!". :huh:

The mood in comment rooms has turned quite nostalgic as well.

And finally, I visited two HP-fansites last week that had "we're closing down" written on the front page. I guess the fact that this was the final film wasn't the main reason for it, but the owners probably thought this would be the right time.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ They are :(

One that has already shut down is Emma Empire. It started as a German Emma-fansite around 2002 and was the first one I visited (I was far from being good at reading English back then). I remember it being a very small, but dedicated site with a gallery that only covered the very first premieres and grew to be a site in two languages (German and English) with the largest gallery around the web. It's quality declined a lot over the past few years, but it being completely gone is kinda sad.

Another one is Harry Potter Trio. Never my first place to visit, but one that was quite popular a while back I think.

• 7 months later...