Post your favorite Emma picture of the day

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

934857_559727797398583_2071951898_n.jpg

No, you ....... (word deleted)

Because a woman should know that in cold and windy weather with heavy showery rain it is maybe not very advisable to wear a slim dress with too much Dekollté. It is even not a very good idea to wear no bra and no silk stockings in such a weather.

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

the first time i see a woman dressing a dress under the rain.....

everyone here already knows the kind of "person" you are so... Im not gonna post the photo that you ill mind it was thinking. knowing by heart the nº of times Emma was in bikini with all details well... describe yourself

God, please throw brain from heaven.......

Guy, I have a archive with more then 4500 pictures of Emma. Do you not think I know, which photos she did over the years? And 12 of these pics showing her in a swimsuit. And they are filed under "Ems@beachwear", like "Ems@Daniel, Ems@Rupert, Ems@filmset, Ems@mtv2013" a.s.o. It's just a mouseclick:

943453_563162057055157_200573517_n.jpg

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

Things like this are bound to happen once in a while and there's nothing we can do about it. The weather isn't always predictable so it's easy to make a mistake and Emma has a hectic life, I'm sure she can't think of everything all the time. Now let's stay on topic guys, and try to ignore each other. It's not worth getting wound up about.

wow, i want to see Bling Ring like yesterday. i do truly believe Emma is a great actress, and i believe we'll see great things from her, including a trip or two, to the Oscar stage.

Edited by Emma_Rules