The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Post your favorite Emma picture of the day

Muahaha... Emma with beer and in a "Dirndl" (classic dress of Austrian and Bavarian country-women) at a "Heurigen" (special sort of restaurant for wine, beer and local food).

And - life is sometimes wired. Staying this weekend in Vienna with friends. Their flat is three corners away from the "Kursalon Huebner", where the function takes place this afternoon. I COULD cross three streets and I COULD wait for her......

Have a nice time in Vienna, Emma!

Kursalon Huebner in Vienna

Edited by Jonny Carinthia
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D
The window behind her leads to the "Johannesgasse" in Vienna's first district. "Johannes" is my real first name.......

(The "Johannesgasse" is well known to many Austrians, because the Treasury (Ministry of Finance Affairs) is situated there, too....)

Soooo funny! On this pic you can see one of the "all day" purpose for a "Dirndl" 150 years ago (for mothers, working on the field or in the stables, it was easy to feed their little babies without much fuss with their dresses). The guy is wearing a "Lederhose" (Leather-Trouser). It was the working outfit for the farmers and workers in rural areas, also approx. 150 years ago. If Emma starts yodeling now, the picture would be complete......

1017298_597344960303533_1176575403_n.jpg

Eyecontact Emma, eyecontact!

251013_597345073636855_1948730261_n.jpg

Emma entering the "Michaeler-Church" in the first district of Vienna, church of the

former emporer of Austria. In this church, emporer Franz Josef and Elisabeth (known as "Sisi")

had their wedding, too.

i love the Perks promo pictures, Emma looks great, lovely smile. :wub: Perks is now on my favorite film list, as in list of movies that i watch repeatedly. thanks for posting the pictures, Roberto. :)

and who doesn't spend money on shoes? :P I love this fantasy world that some men live in where they think that the women's fashion industry isn't insane for being expensive and illogical (just try and figure out women's trouser sizes, how do they even work?). 

In case you weren't aware, good, quality shoes that will last you more than a few weeks one summer cost money. My friends and I will easily drop a couple hundred dollars on a good pair of shoes or sandals, so I don't know why people expect Emma to be wearing shoes from a discount bin. ;)

Everything you want, ling. But: why are her actions so often in contrast to her statements? And: we will not see these "shoes" on her in 2014, I bet.

Her priceless: "I see you, pap"-look