The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Post your favorite Emma picture of the day

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This time I´m quite agree with you...

Somehow I really miss the former Emma too -without make up, not so sophisticated, wearing normal cloth, etc-... I mean...just Emma, the lovely & casual girl.. not the model nor the business woman...

Of course, we love you Emma, and this is not a complain about your inevitable change.. it´s just a moment of nostalgia.

Honoring those days, Jonny:

Yup, she was a natural beauty. Today she tries soooo hard to fit into the "beauty-image" of those creepy fashion designers like Lagerfeld ("I hate well shaped women!") that nearly nothing of that natural beauty is left. She is so thin (unhealthy thin) and her face has sharp corners and edges.......   What a pity......

A picture of better times....

1425615_651197938251568_1082648725_n.jpg

She just has always been this stunningly beautiful girl and just continues to get more stunningly beautiful!!! :)

From the point of view of some creepy designers, yes. For me 25% of her beauty was lost when she decided to be "slim as a wand". But, of course, she is still one of the most beautiful women in the world. Her face was much more attractiv, when it was round. And some men like hips and well shaped legs intead of tooth-pics.

This is one of the reason I think for years, that Lagerfeld should go to jail. His remarks about "normal women" are disgusting and leading to rolemodels like Emma. Maybe she is happy with her body, but I bet there are many girls out there, trying to get a body like her and they fail.

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

From the point of view of some creepy designers, yes. For me 25% of her beauty was lost when she decided to be "slim as a wand". But, of course, she is still one of the most beautiful women in the world. Her face was much more attractiv, when it was round. And some men like hips and well shaped legs intead of tooth-pics.

This is one of the reason I think for years, that Lagerfeld should go to jail. His remarks about "normal women" are disgusting and leading to rolemodels like Emma. Maybe she is happy with her body, but I bet there are many girls out there, trying to get a body like her and they fail.

This is a PIC OF THE DAY thread, not emma's a stick thread, Jonny. Take the 'convo' elsewhere shall we do that? Let's just post photos here as it is designated for photos. I promise I reward you with an edited photo if you don't comment on emma's weight in this topic or anything else, just images. I'll actually share a ton of edits with you as long as this topic stays clean. By clean I mean just images, not subjective things like her weight, appearance, life choices and career moves etc.