The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma's Christmas Message And Year Round Up!

It's so nice of her to take time out and show a little love back to her fans via the Christmas message. And as i was reading it, i realised how much she accomplished this year and if you base the future on the past year alone for Emma, she could well and truly establish herself to be the next Big British fashion icon and all round outstanding woman. I believe we could truly be seeing the next big thing before it comes to fruition, this is my premonition anyway.

Or is it just me, because she's is so incredible in my eyes. What do you all think?

And as i was reading it, i realised how much she accomplished this year and if you base the future on the past year alone for Emma, she could well and truly establish herself...

Or is it just me, because she's is so incredible in my eyes. What do you all think?

Hey, Leeds. This is a good thing to read when I wake up and start my day...the only thing needed is a cuppa coffee. :)

I cannot believe she accomplished what she did this past year, with being at Brown and all. I was slackjawed while reading her letter. Like, seriously, you're going to tell me she does not drink coffee.

And I agree with you, she's headed to a good place and she is establishing herself which is a great thing. She will continue to establish herself away from Harry Potter, and will most likely be a British fashion icon.

I really do try to keep in mind what she does in my daily thinking. It helps me be very productive. Although, I sometimes feel so unaccomplished when I read this stuff.

:o

Hey, Leeds. This is a good thing to read when I wake up and start my day...the only thing needed is a cuppa coffee. :)

I cannot believe she accomplished what she did this past year, with being at Brown and all. I was slackjawed while reading her letter. Like, seriously, you're going to tell me she does not drink coffee.

And I agree with you, she's headed to a good place and she is establishing herself which is a great thing. She will continue to establish herself away from Harry Potter, and will most likely be a British fashion icon.

I really do try to keep in mind what she does in my daily thinking. It helps me be very productive. Although, I sometimes feel so unaccomplished when I read this stuff.

It really can make you feel like you haven't accomplished anything. But she's also afforded these opportunities to do these things because she is famous. I seriously doubt that the last few girls that Emma was up against for the role of Hermione have accomplished near as much as her in the last ten years. But had any one of them been chosen instead of Emma, it would be that person and not Emma who was being asked to be in this movie or model for that brand etc.

That was a lovely message from Emma, she has certainly had a busy year, I don't know how she fits everything in, she really is an inspiration.

I hope that Emma takes some time out for herself during the holidays and I hope that she has a wonderful Christmas.

But she's also afforded these opportunities to do these things because she is famous.

While it's true that Emma is only afforded these oppertunities because she is famous, bit would have been very easy for her to take the role of Hermione, finish school at 16 and take the money, but Emma want's much more than that, she is very determined and works extremely hard to make the most out of oppertunities that come her way, that can only be admired.

While it's true that Emma is only afforded these oppertunities because she is famous, bit would have been very easy for her to take the role of Hermione, finish school at 16 and take the money, but Emma want's much more than that, she is very determined and works extremely hard to make the most out of oppertunities that come her way, that can only be admired.

I know she does work very hard. I was just more or less addressing the statement of feeling unaccomplished. In other words, someone shouldn't be so hard on themselves because they don't have the same opportunities.

I know she does work very hard. I was just more or less addressing the statement of feeling unaccomplished. In other words, someone shouldn't be so hard on themselves because they don't have the same opportunities.

That's true. I feel like I've had a good deal of achievements under my belt, but I've been pretty much putting my nose to ground lately trying to sniff out opportunities and do some networking/building connections. Like everything else, it's not easy.

I just had one "door", I guess you can call it, pretty much shut in my face this week. I know this got a little off topic. Sorry.

I do continue to use Emma's achievements and work ethic as an inspiration, though.

It's so nice of her to take time out and show a little love back to her fans via the Christmas message. And as i was reading it, i realised how much she accomplished this year and if you base the future on the past year alone for Emma, she could well and truly establish herself to be the next Big British fashion icon and all round outstanding woman. I believe we could truly be seeing the next big thing before it comes to fruition, this is my premonition anyway.

I agree with everything you've said here. I also believe she may become the next British fashion icon.

I agree completely. Emma, and other celebrities I follow, always seem to have such busy schedules, yet they manage to fit everything in. Sometimes I feel just lazy compared to how much some people do.

I agree with everything, but I also think that it's not just her name that it's the reason she's offered such great opportunities. I think with Burberry, for instance, they saw how talented she is with modeling, and with People Tree they saw her passion for the fashion industry and they wanted her ideas as a young fashionista.

everything she's achieved is incredible...shes one incredible example of how fame doesnt necessarily need to get to your head.

I agree completely. That's actually one of the main reasons I really like Emma. She's so down to earth.

I love how every year Emma takes the time to give us a message and add Christmas updates to her official site. Very cute video and she looks absolutely beautiful. She also posted it on her facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/emmawatson#!/emmawatson?v=app_7146470109

She really has accomplished a lot in 2010. Her being at Brown hasn't slowed her down at all. She missed one other thing too: her appearance in One Night Only's music video. And she does it all by choice as well. I really appreciate the fact that even with her busy schedule she takes to time to send us messages whenever she can.

I love how every year Emma takes the time to give us a message and add Christmas updates to her official site. Very cute video and she looks absolutely beautiful. She also posted it on her facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/emmawatson#!/emmawatson?v=app_7146470109

She really has accomplished a lot in 2010. Her being at Brown hasn't slowed her down at all. She missed one other thing too: her appearance in One Night Only's music video. And she does it all by choice as well. I really appreciate the fact that even with her busy schedule she takes to time to send us messages whenever she can.

She's such an amazing idol!

Emma just ROCKS :) She is so awesome and an amazing person- I dont know how she does it w. her busy schedule..I cant work and go to school at the same time and here she is modeling, promoting HP, filmed HP, PeopleTree, flying back and forth to places and attending classes at the same time...she is one of a kind :) Also, very sweet to take time out to wish her fans a Merry Christmas-this is why Emma will have fans until she is 99 years old! :)

I agree to be honest. ^ She's a great Idol to be honest. A lot of her fans are going to stand by her for years to come. I find it shocking sometimes how much I do look up to her.

That was a lovely message from Emma, she has certainly had a busy year, I don't know how she fits everything in, she really is an inspiration.

I hope that Emma takes some time out for herself during the holidays and I hope that she has a wonderful Christmas.

Trust me mate, I know the feeling that she had gone through. You'd be suprised how much time you find to fit it in and still have the time of your life :).

I do a lot in the outside world myself, can get stressful but the results in the end are worth it.

It probably helps that Emma enjoys what she is doing. She really enjoys being at Brown, she gets involved in fair trade because it's something she strongly believes in, and she is careful to choose roles that interest her. So while it's obviously stressful at times because it's still a grueling schedule, she probably feels the positives outweight the negatives.